2153 NW 86th Avenue Nationwide Delivery, Miami, FL 33122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Bridesign has shipped to over 4000 brides since 2005 with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!! Our professional flower artisans handcraft each wedding bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, wedding centerpiece, and church pew holder. Not only are you cutting out the middleman's fees, but since you are buying directly from the grower, your flowers are cut and arranged especially for YOUR wedding and will last much longer. Bridesign is NOT DIY!!! See more pictures and read testimonials from brides pictured below at our website.

Our Bridesign Facebook fan page also has TONS of pictures of actual brides...Become a fan and take a look!

Your wedding flowers arrive in perfect condition because of our patented box where every bouquet is firmly attached in place for the trip from the design studio at the farm directly to you.

It's like they're each wearing a little velcro seatbelt in the box!

Many brides use the bouquets as decorations at the reception, but since your flowers will arrive on Thursday for a Saturday ceremony, you can also use them at the rehearsal dinner or Sunday at brunch. Our brides comment about how their flowers were still beautiful even after they arrived home from their honeymoons!

Now you can get fresher wedding flowers:
?Direct from the flower fields bypassing the middleman
?Completely assembled and beautifully arranged
?Shipped to the location of your choice in specially-designed, patented boxes via FedEx
?All this, and you still save an average of 30% over traditional florists!

Visit our website
for wedding flowers. If you have questions, our knowledgeable, helpful wedding specialists are just a phone call away.

Follow Bridesign Wedding Flowers on

7piececallaroseivory

• Videos 1

161 Reviews for Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Dana · Married on 10/11/2013

Great price and beautiful flowers. I was a bit hesitant to order something that was getting shipped, but I really wanted calla lillies and they were more expensive than I was wanting to spend. I dealt with 2 different representatives because one left while I was still making my decision, but Diego still honored the same deal I had. I thought that was really great. They were also great at communicating with me throughout the process.

I am still and will always be in love with my wedding flowers! Diego was amazing to work with, I recommend every bride to work directly with him. My wedding flowers were more than what I expected. They were absolutely gorgeous. Flowers arrived Tursday afternoon and my wedding was Saturday evening, and they still looked fresh and goregous. The one issue I did have was the my groom's boutineer was missing, but all I had to do was call and inform them of the situation an the very next day the boutineer arrived. I definately recommend Bridesign for wedding day flowers.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers !!! They arrived on time and FRESH ! I ordered many bouquets, pin-ons, etc .... also some single stems for my DIY centerpieces .... ALL roses. 5 days later after receiving the flowers and now 3 days after our wedding .... we could still use them again if we needed to ... they are still FRESH.... The flowers were the talk of the wedding. I will absolutely recommend Bridesign flowers... m great service, fast shipping, great packing .... and flowers that blow away any local retail floral shop !!! Thank you so much for making my day special !!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

We are so happy that you loved your wedding flowers! Not to toot our own horn, but we do take a lot of time and effort to make sure the flowers we send are in perfect condition! Needless to say, we are glad that all the effort that goes into making our bride's wedding arrangements is evident once they receive their flowers and displayed them on their wedding day and even afterwards. At the end of the day our brides deserve the highest quality at the best possible value. Thank you for your review and we wish you many years of happiness and prosperity together!!! Best, The Brideisgn Team

Bridesign Wedding Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridesign Wedding Flowers 1
    Our brides already save 30-40% on wedding flowers. Now, take an additional $25 off!
    Enter coupon code WW5001 on Bridesign.com or mention it to our Wedding Flowers Specialists at: 1-800-349-2905 and we will take an additional $25 off your order. It's that simple! **discount excludes orders of bulk flowers, duo boxes or corsage/boutonnere boxes.

• Events with Elegance