Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Fresh wedding flowers made affordable-Nationwide Service

Bridesign has shipped to over 4000 brides since 2005 with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!!  Our professional flower artisans handcraft each wedding bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, wedding centerpiece, and church pew holder. Not only are you cutting out the middleman's fees, but since you are buying directly from the grower, your flowers are cut and arranged especially for YOUR wedding and will last much longer.  Bridesign is NOT DIY!!!   See more pictures and read testimonials from brides pictured below at our website.

Bridesign wedding moments: happy couples

Our Bridesign Facebook fan page also has TONS of pictures of actual brides...Become a fan and take a look!

Your wedding flowers arrive in perfect condition because of our patented box where every bouquet is firmly attached in place for the trip from the design studio at the farm directly to you.

It's like they're each wearing a little velcro seatbelt in the box!

Many brides use the bouquets as decorations at the reception, but since your flowers will arrive on Thursday for a Saturday ceremony, you can also use them at the rehearsal dinner or Sunday at brunch. Our brides comment about how their flowers were still beautiful even after they arrived home from their honeymoons!

bridesign wedding flower freshness: comparative flow chart

Now you can get fresher wedding flowers:
?Direct from the flower fields bypassing the middleman
?Completely assembled and beautifully arranged
?Shipped to the location of your choice in specially-designed, patented boxes via FedEx
?All this, and you still save an average of 30% over traditional florists!

Visit our website
for wedding flowers. If you have questions, our knowledgeable, helpful wedding specialists are just a phone call away.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Bridesign Wedding Flowers on

161 Reviews for Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Delivery (2)

1.6

The website makes it look like you can pick out how many of what you need and gives you a price. Then they call you to confirm which is great but they tell you oh it’s a box of one of each thing and our website isn’t working correctly. I had them cancel my order right away as I don’t deal with unprofessional vendors with messed up websites. Crooked and not professional go elsewhere!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/17/17, 1 Review
3.0

As an bride having a wedding in another state, online flower orders made handling flowers easier. I was very nervous about ordering my flowers online, but I was pleased by the results on wedding day. I ordered my flowers online, and then weeks later received a call from the company asking me to confirm the flowers: they messed up the order verbally, which disconcerted me but once I corrected the order with them prior to the event, they did provide me what I needed. They send you the flowers two days before the wedding via fedex, along with instructions on how to care for them before the wedding. We received a number of compliments on our flowers.

Profile Picture User5020808, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

I was a little hesitant to order flowers from out of state. However, I was in a wedding a few years ago that used Bridesign Wedding Flowers. I ordered a 30 piece hot pink rose and rucus set and they were so GORGEOUS. I was nervous about the flowers but when they showed up the day before the wedding everything was PERFECT. I worked with Nestor G. over the phone to perfect my order. I wanted to have more roses in my bride's bouquet and my wish was granted. After the wedding the roses did not wilt until after a week (but also they were in fresh water). I would highly recommend Bridesign!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 9 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1345157261046 weddingwirebridesign

Our brides already save 30-40% on wedding flowers. Now, take

Redeem In-Store
Enter coupon code WW5001 on Bridesign.com or mention it to our Wedding Flowers Specialists at: 1-800-349-2905 and we will take an additional $25 off your order. It's that simple! **discount excludes orders of bulk flowers, duo boxes or corsage/boutonnere boxes.
#WW34a19403256e8021