Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides On Location, LLC

With being rated and voted #1 by brides all over Metro-Detroit 5 years in a row, let Brides On Location make your day special! Please visit us at www.bridesonlocationdetroit.com and contact us today!!

27 Reviews for Brides On Location, LLC

Alaina · Married on 02/17/2018

These women are AMAZING! They're pricing is appropriate, they were very professional, but fun to work with. My trial went so well, they didn't judge or pressure me into anything and I felt they listened when I wanted to make any changes to my hair and makeup. They came to the hotel we were staying at and got 10 women done with both hair and makeup in 4 hours. When one of my bridesmaid didn't end up liking the hairstyle she chose, without hesitation Kristin redid her entire style until she loved it. Kristina even has her own make up line so I could purchase my lip gloss to touch up during the entire wedding. We all looked beautiful because of this team- HIGHLY recommend.

• User5557502 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely great hair and makeup! She did such good makeup and hair it made my family cry (happy tears, of course!). I am so glad I found her. She is also the nicest person and so down to earth.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

A long story led us to Brides on Location and they were the BEST discovery of the whole journey! From the very first phone discussion with them, we knew we were in excellent hands. Kristina, Kristen and their team delivered MORE than what you would expect; they felt like instant friends. On the wedding morning, they arrived promptly and they worked their magic on the bride, two moms, and seven bridesmaids. Each of us told them what we wanted and we got incredible looks - "stunning!!" was the word used when each of us was finished. For each of us to walk away looking better than we envisioned was truly a remarkable way to start the day. And it was amazing that all of us still looked gorgeous at the end of the day - and it was a HOT day. Kristina & Kristen, I can't thank you enough! You MADE our day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brides On Location, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

• Visi Productions
    Visi Productions Wedding Photographers

Great on location Make up!

• mod4 photographic
    mod4 photographic Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I am picky :) Kristin did my hair for my own wedding and I was SO happy! She invented a rad style that a little funky to fit the look I was going for. I loved it and her~!

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Brides On Location always finds a way to bring out the beauty in all of their clients. Beautiful work that lasts all night!

• Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 See on map