Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides On Location, LLC

With being rated and voted #1 by brides all over Metro-Detroit 5 years in a row, let Brides On Location make your day special! Please visit us at www.bridesonlocationdetroit.com and contact us today!!

32 Reviews for Brides On Location, LLC

Brides On Location, LLC 1
Brides On Location, LLC 2
Brides On Location, LLC 3
Brides On Location, LLC 4

Nicole Griffore · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding l!

Kristen and her team are incredible. We hired them for my sister’s wedding and every single one of us looked incredible. My hair actually was the best it has ever looked, even better than it looked on my own wedding day! They are super professional, while keeping the atmosphere on what could be a stressful morning, light and fun! Thank you! I will definitely be recommending and using again!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Brides On Location, LLC 5

Kari · Married on 04/26/2019

So happy that I chose brides on location!

I was married on 4/29/19 and these girls were incredible to work with! This is the 2nd time that I have had my hair and make-up done by Kristen and Kristina and both times they have knocked out 10+ girls in 4-5 hours. Everyone in my bridal party commented on how much they loved their hair and make-up and both girls were so helpful in giving their honest opinion of what will look good! I highly recommend Brides on Location!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Sara

Sara Fanger · Married on 02/03/2019

Natural Wedding Makeup that lasted all day!!

Kristina is absolutely amazing! My makeup looked amazing for my wedding, along with my bridal party, my mom, and mother-in-law. I do not wear a ton of makeup day to day so wearing a lot of makeup scared me. Kristina was awesome in doing a look that I was comfortable with, but knowing more makeup was needed for the wedding day with all of the photos. It was the first time I had airbrushed makeup, and I absolutely loved it. Also, she sells the lipgloss she uses which is awesome. We all bought the colors she used so we could touch up throughout the night, and it is now one of my favorite glosses. I can not recommend Kristina enough - she made me feel super comfortable throughout and could not have been happier with the finished product.

Sent on 05/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Visi Productions
    Visi Productions Wedding Photographers

Great on location Make up!

• mod4 photographic
    mod4 photographic Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I am picky :) Kristin did my hair for my own wedding and I was SO happy! She invented a rad style that a little funky to fit the look I was going for. I loved it and her~!

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Brides On Location always finds a way to bring out the beauty in all of their clients. Beautiful work that lasts all night!

• Grosse Pointe, 48236 See on map