Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides On Location, LLC

With being rated and voted #1 by brides all over Metro-Detroit 5 years in a row, let Brides On Location make your day special! Please visit us at www.bridesonlocationdetroit.com and contact us today!!

29 Reviews for Brides On Location, LLC

Brides On Location, LLC 1
Brides On Location, LLC 2
Brides On Location, LLC 3

Nicole Sonck · Married on 10/26/2018

AMAZING! Highly highly recommend!

The girls were INCREDIBLE for my October wedding. For the trial, Kristen was so professional and made me feel SO welcome. For my wedding they were prompt, fast, hilarious, fit right in with my bridal party, and were so much fun. Not to mention everyone’s hair and makeup looked AMAZING. I literally can’t imagine looking or feeling more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I can’t recommend them enough.

Brides On Location, LLC 4
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

10/10 Would Highly Recommend

Brides on Location is simply the best. You will not find better anywhere else. I received compliments on my hair and make up all night long and for weeks afterwards. My bridesmaids looked stunning as well. Kristie and Kristen are simply the best and most welcoming people to work with. They make everyone feel welcome and you will leave feeling absolutely beautiful both inside and out. You honestly cannot find anything better or even close to what this team can do. I seriously cannot recommend Brides on Location enough. If you want the perfect wedding day, Brides on Location is essential.

Brides On Location, LLC 5
    Brides On Location, LLC 6

Alaina · Married on 02/17/2018

These women are AMAZING! They're pricing is appropriate, they were very professional, but fun to work with. My trial went so well, they didn't judge or pressure me into anything and I felt they listened when I wanted to make any changes to my hair and makeup. They came to the hotel we were staying at and got 10 women done with both hair and makeup in 4 hours. When one of my bridesmaid didn't end up liking the hairstyle she chose, without hesitation Kristin redid her entire style until she loved it. Kristina even has her own make up line so I could purchase my lip gloss to touch up during the entire wedding. We all looked beautiful because of this team- HIGHLY recommend.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Visi Productions
    Visi Productions Wedding Photographers

Great on location Make up!

• mod4 photographic
    mod4 photographic Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I am picky :) Kristin did my hair for my own wedding and I was SO happy! She invented a rad style that a little funky to fit the look I was going for. I loved it and her~!

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Brides On Location always finds a way to bring out the beauty in all of their clients. Beautiful work that lasts all night!

• Grosse Pointe, 48236 See on map