8530 sw 124 ave #105, Miami, FL 33183 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About Brides of Florida

Brides of Florida is proud to be the exclusive retailer to Maggie Sottero and Sottero and Midgley. We cater to every bride and every budget. Book your appointment online easily at BridesofFlorida.net

Follow Brides of Florida on

178 Reviews for Brides of Florida

• NICOLE

NICOLE RODRIGUEZ · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing service!

I love this place so much! Let me say I've been following them for a while on IG. They have so many amazing dresses! When I got engaged I knew I wanted to go to BOF first before looking anywhere else. Long story short, I had a phenomenal experience with them and they even accommodated a large group of us on a Saturday afternoon but after trying on various dresses I didn't find "THE DRESS" so I kept looking and purchased my wedding dress elsewhere. Fast forward 9 months later and my wedding dress finally arrives from the other store and I realize as much as I love my dress, it isn't the most comfortable to dance in or even sit! Cue the most epic meltdown....in the middle of a pandemic.... So I decided my best option would be to buy a second dress to change for the first dance/ reception that would have a more stretchy material and ultimately be more comfortable to dance in. Yes, a second dress that would not break the bank and would need to be under 1k. I decided to reach out to Macky (the owner) directly and explain my dilemma. It just so happens BOF was having a sample sale and she confirmed they had dresses in my size (I'm a plus size bride) that were indeed on sale. JACKPOT!!! I quickly made an appointment for the next day but tried to not get my hopes up. When I arrived I was greeted by Macky, whom I adore, she is super involved in her business and loves what she does, it shows in every single aspect of her business, she is GOALS, as well as Daniela who would be assisting me in my dress hunt. Daniela was very sweet, not pushy in the least and very patient. She pulled various dresses, they were all beautiful but they were either sized too small or too flashy for a second dress, and none were super comfy as I had hoped. Then out of nowhere, Macky comes with the most spectacular Maggie Sottero dress.....but it was size 14... I'm at least a size 18 in most wedding designers. She insisted it would fit because the material was stretchy. MACKY KNOWS BEST! Not only did it fit but it looked great and was 1000% what I was looking for. It was form fitting, comfy, sexy, complemented my shape and most importantly did not upstage my first wedding dress. I can sit and dance in this dress all night long! Best part, I got this dress at the fraction of the price, about 65% off retail price! I immediately said yes to the dress and left BOF on cloud 9! I was so pleased with my experience with Macky and with Daniela! Thank you ladies for saving the day and helping me find an amazing dress for a steal!!!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Pascal · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Love! Love! Love!

I had the best experience with Brides of Florida. They were so sweet and helpful. I'm plus-size and they have TONS OF DRESSES and they are all affordable and beautiful. I highly recommend this shop for your bridal dress needs! Also, they rent their veils, it was amazing to hear that because I did not want to buy a veil fro $300-400. I really loved that option.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Juliana · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing experience

THIS is the store you have to buy your wedding dress from. I literally dm the store owner before I got engaged. Once I was engaged, I asked Macky soo many questions and every single question was answered. Majority of my friends who got married got their dress from Brides Of Florida. When I went dress shopping, no other store compared to BOF. Every staff member was professional and attentive to your needs and budget. The dresses are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! I literally do not regret at all getting my dress from there. I am proud to be a BOF bride!

Sent on 03/10/2020

• 8530 sw 124 ave #105 Miami, 33183 See on map
    786-730-6853 (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Saturday 11am to 6pm
    Location of (Brides of Florida)