Riverside, CA 92508 Map · Phone number

About Brides Made Beautiful

I have been a licensed cosmetologist, practicing since 2000, with makeup experience exceeding ten years. I knew from very early that I had a passion for hair styling and makeup artistry. Making people look their best fulfills this passion.

Along with my personal talent, I was fortunate to have met a colleague named Gina Ludwig. She is the owner of Hair Comes the Bride, based in Laguna Hills, CA, where she trained me on how to refine my techniques for the wedding industry. I am thankful for the opportunity of working with her and her company for the past several years. Since then, I have established my very reputable reputation. I take pride in that. I would also like to mention a good friend of mine Gina Sgambellone, whose training also helped me to excel to become the stylist I am today.

What I enjoy most about my profession is meeting new people and helping people celebrate in such a joyous and happy occasion.

Running my own business enables me to have a flexible schedule to stay home with my two young children. I have been married for five years, and I too completely understand all of the demands and issues that come about when planning a wedding. I feel that it is truly an honor and a privilege for me to be apart of your special day.

scan0001
BMB001
BMB015

6 Reviews for Brides Made Beautiful

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2011

Jennifer was fantastic! I contacted many different make-up artists and they never really did it for me. I contact Jennifer and I instantly liked what she had to say. She was very relaxed and calmed me down with just her amazing energy. I felt so beautiful on the day of my trial and of course...the day of my wedding. Jennifer LISTENED to what I wanted and really gave excellent service. I am not a big make-up person (mostly because I cannot apply it myself correctly!) and she made me feel super comfy in the make-up and beautiful. I highly recommend Brides Made Beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2011

Jen was simply a joy to work with. She is very flexible and willing to make you 100% happy the day of your wedding. She worked well with the makeup artist I selected and does beautiful work. I received many complements on how beautiful I looked the day of my wedding. She did an amazing job juggling all the girls and different hair types that needed styling including my mother-in-law who has extremely long hair.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Mercedes · Married on 04/24/2010

Jennifer is amazing! She is very talented with both hair and make up and has a great eye for mixing and matching colors (which I've found is hard to find with make up artists). She also has tons of experience! Jennifer was referred to me by a photographer. My wedding coordinator originally referred me to Design Visage which I was disappointed in- would not recommend Design Visage. Afterwards, I set up a consultation with Jennifer at her sister's salon in Riverside. The day of the consultation I had forgotten the pictures of example hair styles I wanted to show Jennifer but she was able to create, just by listening to me, a beautiful hair style matching what I'd planned to show her! Jennifer is very nice, accommodating, and calming to have around on the day of your wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2010

Brides Made Beautiful FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Beauty and the Beach
    Beauty and the Beach Wedding Hair & Makeup

It's not only so important to have a stylist/artist who is amazing and talented with BOTH hair and makeup, but it is essential that the stylist is also Professional, Friendly, Calming and Fun! Jennifer with Brides Made Beautiful, is all of these things! I love her and HIGHLY recommend her...if I'm not available...he he!!

• Riverside, 92508 See on map