Brides by Young

604 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Bianca Bridal Couture
  • Gentlemen's Quarters Formalwear
  • Gilded Rose Atelier
  • Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear

26 Reviews for Brides by Young

• Kim

Kim T. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

My experience at BBY was truly once in a lifetime. My first and only bridal shopping experience and it was absolutely everything I could’ve hoped for. My size/body/shape became an afterthought (seriously, it was never even mentioned!) and I could truly focus on the dresses and picturing myself on my wedding day. I was very apprehensive about dress shopping, but with BBY’s magic I was crying and saying yes to my dress! Nasreen was hands down my perfect match for a consultant- she was patient, a great listener and knew how to ask the right questions to find how I was feeling about the dresses. When it came time to talk business, I never felt pushed and everything was explained so professionally. I never never expected to have a day like I did at BBY and I feel so lucky to have the memory forever. @BBY & Nasreen- thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M. · Married on 06/01/2021

Amazing, Beautiful, Exceptional, Fantastic, Etc.

I cannot thank Brides by Young enough for what they did for me.
    I came from my first appointment almost in TEARS because of how awful it went.

The ladies that helped me were SO kind. I've never felt more beautiful. They were so respectful of picking out dresses within my budget and were so complimentary to how each dress looked on me.

It turned a nightmare day into one of the most memorable experiences I had with all of my wedding vendors.

I will forever be singing these ladies praises.
    Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Jaime C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Going to Brides by Young will be the best decision you ever make! As a plus size bride I was worried about the dress shopping experience... you know, squeezing into dresses that don't fit (or being told to imagine what it might look like) or knowing that you can only look at a small section of the store. I knew there had to be a better option out there - enter Brides by Young! I scoured the reviews and they are GLOWING! I knew this was my place. Immediately upon walking in, we were greeted and welcomed to the store. The store is gorgeous and organized with beautiful gowns everywhere. My consultant, Bonnie, was absolutely a gem. She listened to what I wanted and was so very positive! Any nervousness that I had wondering if I would be the lone person who did not look good in dresses at this salon melted away within moments. Bonnie was warm and positive that we would find the dress for me. I would say she got what I was all about in less than 5 minutes as the dresses she pulled were on point. She even pulled a dress that she knew wasn't me (she was right!) but was in the neighborhood of the style I was looking for just so she could show my group and quell all doubts that we were headed in the right direction. You can tell she loves what she does and I felt very well cared for in this appointment. I'm a size 22/24 and every single dress I tried on fit and looked beautiful. The other staff were also so friendly and supportive, often stopping by to give their feedback and cheer us on. My appointment was 1.5 hours and I chose the second dress I tried on. Bonnie nailed it! I never thought I would love dress shopping but I had the best experience and left feeling gorgeous.

Sent on 09/09/2019

• 604 E. Golf Road Schaumburg, IL, 60173 See on map
    Location of (Brides by Young)