Brides by Insignia

Evanston, IL View map Visit website

Brides by Insignia is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Evanston, Illinois. Lead artist Tomi is a certified makeup artist with 8 years of experience in the industry and the art of subtle transformations. She’ll leave you feeling red-carpet ready when you walk down the aisle.

You can begin your journey with Brides by Insignia in a pre-wedding consultation when you can discuss the vision for your wedding. You and your partner can choose from a range of packages to suit your personal style and budget for the event. Whether you’re looking for contour or natural makeup, glamorous eyes and false lashes, or tattoo coverage, all can be customized . A makeup trial beforehand ensures that you’ll have the look of your dreams on your special day.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Cy Jade
    Cy Jade Married on 06/24/2021

Bridal Makup Services

Insignia did an outstanding job with my bridal look! She totally transformed me and brought my vision to life. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She was easy to communicate with and very responsive. I was very satisfied with her services and would highly recommend her without hesitation. It was an all round excellent experience working with her. Book her! You are in good hands!

Brides by Insignia's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Cynthia! It was an honor being a part of your wedding. Your wedding is definitely one day that will continue to have a special place in my heart. I’m ever grateful to Detoun who made our paths cross serendipitously I must say. :)
  • Simisola
    Simisola J. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional and very satisfied.

I had the pleasure of working with Tomi (bride by insignia) for my wedding. She is the total package, she’s an exceptional makeup artist, very professional, punctual, flexible, kind and affordable. She made my big day very special and stress free. I had her make me up for my bridal shower, my wedding and my traditional wedding. She made my day a remarkable one. She not only did my make up but my hair as well. I’m really glad and will be forever grateful to her for making my day special. I have recommended her to a number of brides and I will continue to recommend her, if you’re looking for a great make up artist for your special day look no further. You can thank me later. ❤️

Brides by Insignia's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Simi, it was an absolute pleasure being part of your day, I enjoyed every bit of it!
illustration stars

Team

Tomi Odunuga
Tomi Odunuga
Lead Artist

Tomi is a bridal makeup artist based in Evanston. She’s in love with everything love and happily ever-afters. On days off, she loves a nice hot cup of coffee on her comfy sofa, watching ‘Pretty Woman’ for the one-millionth time. She’s passionate about her work as a makeup artist and absolutely loves meeting new people.

2105 Howard St Evanston, IL, 60202
Location of (Brides by Insignia)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding