Brides Best Friend

Bedford, NH View map Visit website

Brides Best Friend is a versatile and talented wedding hair and makeup team in Bedford, New Hampshire. Ellysa Aljic and Cristina Sarmeinto run this business and have been expertly styling New England couples for years. This team enjoys customizing looks to suit a soon-to-be-wed and their entourage for the magical occasion.

Nearly-married individuals and their wedding party can feel and look their best with the assistance of the team at Brides Best Friend. These professionals travel to their clients for their convenience. The maximum group size they work with is 16 people and packages include a consultation. Some of their other services include but are not limited to:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Blowouts
  • Haircuts, coloring, and extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

Kati Married on 10/02/2021

The best experience!

Elyssa and her assistant arrived on time and got right to work on hair and makeup for me and my girls. They work very efficiently without sacrificing quality which is so hard to find! There were 8 of us that needed services and we were done early. I had a specific vision in mind for what I wanted and Elyssa absolutely nailed it and I felt beyond beautiful and confident on my big day!
    Rose I. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing results, flexible, and ON SCHEDULE

I left finding a hair and makeup artist for myself and my wedding party a little bit to the last minute, but I got so lucky with Bride's Best Friend. Ellysa and Cristina were amazing, and actually finished hair and makeup for 6 people ahead of schedule, which on a busy wedding day is SO important! They were also super flexible about people changing their minds on what they wanted, and accommodated us all easily. I got so many compliments on my hair and one of my engaged friends has now booked them for her wedding next summer!

They do have a minimum number of services you need to book if they're traveling to you, but I added a friend to the group and it was no problem for us. 5 stars across the board :)
    Allyson H. Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Working with Erin and Ellysa was absolutely wonderful! My Hair and makeup team fell through about a month before my wedding and I messaged Erin right away. She responded within minutes and Brides Best Friend was booked within 24hours. Ellysa and Erin were so responsive and their work was absolutely outstanding. I had multiple last minute additions the day of and the girls were so accommodating. My whole bridal party and family were amazed at the hair and make-up. I could not recommend Bride’s Best friend enough!

6 wathen rd, #63 Bedford, NH, 03110
Location of (Brides Best Friend)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding