P.O. Box 91235, Austin, TX 78709 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride’s Best Friend strives to inspire her clients to have confidence in the day, stop worrying about the menage of details, and focus on being present in one of the biggest moments of their lives.

We want to design an experience that is completely unique to you. We don’t do cookie cutter weddings, because we believe each person is a unique happy human and as a couple, your wedding should reflect who you are. We achieve this through rational compassion and education. If you want to spend your budget on donkeys for your cocktail hour – awesome – but we’ll make sure that we are all on the same page about what you might need to give up to create the budget you need for that. You may make the same decision, and that’s great, but you’ll know what you may have to give up for that piece of awesomeness.

We offer three package levels so you can find a package that fits your needs and planning style.

• Full Service Wedding Planning

The full service wedding planning package has it all. We take it from here! You just go continue to enjoy your engagement and merging your lives together and we will check in to get your decision making power with all the research already completed.

• Partial Wedding Planning

Still want to do the planning but supported by the experts? The partial wedding planning package was created to help guide you in your process. With regular check-ins to make sure you’re on track, and customized budget, we help make sure you have all the knowledge you need to make the big decisions.

• Wedding Day Management

Never worry about if the place settings are set out just the way you planned. We’ll take care of all of the behind the scenes details so you can be present in your moment. The wedding day management package is a full wedding coordination package that begins 8-10 weeks out from your wedding day and includes comprehensive agenda planning, unlimited consultation via email as well as full day of service from setup to breakdown.

We would love to be a part of your wedding and look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Bride's Best Friend on

62 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

• Ali

Ali · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Organized, thoughtful, no fluff

I've raved about Cassie to everyone since we signed with her 11 months before our wedding date (Sept 2019). She is organized, she's been-there-and-done-that, and she is so calm. She's someone I was thrilled to have in my corner. And she has GREAT vendor recommendations and is familiar with many others. In fact, so many of the vendors we talked to said they were thrilled to work with Cassie again. It really made me feel like I made the right choice. :)

She took care of everything in the few weeks before the wedding. I barely had to check my inbox. Cassie was also available by text for any reassurance I needed (mostly weather-related). Day-of, Cassie let us know where she'd be and how to get in-touch, but she mostly stayed in the background. Every one who came in contact with her commented on how professional she was. She made our day what it was and I can't thank her enough! I really, really recommend her. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Osborne · Married on 02/22/2020

Cassie the wedding day MVP

Hiring Cassie as my wedding planner was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. She was professional, kind, and patient. I actually got to enjoy my wedding day instead of having to deal with vendors and the inevitable things that go wrong. If anything did go wrong at my wedding I had no clue...Cassie handled it all and made sure that I was having the best night of my life. Cassie was the real wedding MVP. During the planning process itself, she knew all the right questions to ask and planned for EVERYTHING! Things I didn’t even think of...she was on top of it. She was the perfect combination of meticulous but also kind and personable. My family and wedding party loved her! My wedding was perfect and it wouldn’t have happened without her.

Sent on 03/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bride's Best Friend FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

Cassie, with Bride’s Best Friend, can truly be an asset to your wedding. We worked together, with a very down to earth bride, during one of the craziest rainy seasons Texas has ever seen. Cassie made all of the right decisions at the right times to ensure that this wedding went off without a hitch, despite the rain. She was extremely professional, friendly, and provided excellent communication between the bride and all of her vendors. Cassie was quick to respond and always had an answer for us, whether it was before the wedding with a rain plan, or during our decor set up when items were missing. She is on top of her details. Although I did not get to personally see Cassie in action, I know she did a fantastic job because she set herself and this wedding up for success.

• Urban Cowboy Wedding Caterers

We've worked with BBF and Cassie Crudo this past year and have found her & her team to be such a pleasure to work with. Just good people, easy to work with, super organized, great attitudes and customer focused. We recommend BBF for your wedding planning needs.

• P.O. Box 91235 Austin, TX, 78709 See on map
    512-648-4136 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bride's Best Friend)