Bride's Best Friend

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bride's Best Friend

Restoring Bridal Sanity

Why Bride's Best Friend?

We specialize in creating a memorable experience that you, and all your friends and family enjoy. We provide a thorough day-of (really a month-of) coordination service that includes reaching out to all your vendors to make sure nothing has been missed.

Our devotion to your vision and attention to detail are what make our service go above and beyond. Our pricing is what makes us reasonable for budget and DIY brides.

About Cassie

I’m Cassie, owner and coordinator at Bride’s Best Friend. I really don’t exaggerate when I say that I provide bridal sanity. My goal through coordination is to let you relax and focus on getting married rather than the details. I’ve got those covered.

I love working with down to earth brides, finding ways to make things happen within your budget but still make your dream come true. I’m happy to meet you and share knowledge about how to save money on the items you have left, or just wrap your head around how the night is going to flow.

Photos by Rich Lander, Chard Photo

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Austin

Follow Bride's Best Friend on

34 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

Day-Of Coord. (4)
Ceremony (3)
Reception (3)

Having Cassie as our Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we ever made. Her attention to detail, expertise, and amazing taste made our day that much more special. Cassie gave us the wedding I never knew I wanted. This was mine and my husband’s second nuptials, so we were looking for something elegant, and that would go more with where we are in our lives. Cassie gave us just that. From the idea of having a string trio to all the other vendors, everything was so flawless. On the wedding day, Cassie and her assistant, made sure that everything was on point. I can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful and stress free! Thank you Cassie – you absolutely ROCK!

Profile Picture Yoly, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie was the best money I spent on my wedding. I cannot even imagine trying to coordinate that day without her! She always had time for my questions and she made sure I thought about details that I would never have remembered. The whole day was flawless and we had the best time not having to stress about a single thing!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cassie is amazing!!! Throughout the entire process she was eager and available with suggestions and an immaculate attention to detail! She made it possible for us to create a beautiful wedding out of a very untraditional venue and on the actual day, not only had to run interference with a slightly unruly situation, she did so with finesse and discretion. When we needed a solution for a oversight (on my part) with lighting, she sought out a solution. She made sure the groom and I had a chance to sit and eat and made sure to check in on us throughout the night. Cassie was an integral part of the success of our wedding and I couldn't recommend her more highly! Thanks so much, Bride's Best Friend!!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1414358013698 kelly keith3
220x220 sq 1414358017867 kelly keith4
220x220 sq 1414358021321 kelly keith5
220x220 sq 1414358025123 kelly keith7

Cassie, with Bride’s Best Friend, can truly be an asset to your wedding. We worked together, with a very down to earth bride, during one of the craziest rainy seasons Texas has ever seen. Cassie made all of the right decisions at the right times to ensure that this wedding went off without a hitch, despite the rain. She was extremely professional, friendly, and provided excellent communication between the bride and all of her vendors. Cassie was quick to respond and always had an answer for us, whether it was before the wedding with a rain plan, or during our decor set up when items were missing. She is on top of her details. Although I did not get to personally see Cassie in action, I know she did a fantastic job because she set herself and this wedding up for success.

We've worked with BBF and Cassie Crudo this past year and have found her & her team to be such a pleasure to work with. Just good people, easy to work with, super organized, great attitudes and customer focused. We recommend BBF for your wedding planning needs.

Austin, TX 78745   See On Map