Bride's Best Friend

P.O. Box 91235, Austin, TX 78709 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride’s Best Friend strives to inspire her clients to have confidence in the day, stop worrying about the menage of details, and focus on being present in one of the biggest moments of their lives.

We want to design an experience that is completely unique to you. We don’t do cookie cutter weddings, because we believe each person is a unique happy human and as a couple, your wedding should reflect who you are. We achieve this through rational compassion and education. If you want to spend your budget on donkeys for your cocktail hour – awesome – but we’ll make sure that we are all on the same page about what you might need to give up to create the budget you need for that. You may make the same decision, and that’s great, but you’ll know what you may have to give up for that piece of awesomeness.

We offer three package levels so you can find a package that fits your needs and planning style.

• Full Service Wedding Planning

The full service wedding planning package has it all. We take it from here! You just go continue to enjoy your engagement and merging your lives together and we will check in to get your decision making power with all the research already completed.

• Partial Wedding Planning

Still want to do the planning but supported by the experts? The partial wedding planning package was created to help guide you in your process. With regular check-ins to make sure you’re on track, and customized budget, we help make sure you have all the knowledge you need to make the big decisions.

• Wedding Day Management

Never worry about if the place settings are set out just the way you planned. We’ll take care of all of the behind the scenes details so you can be present in your moment. The wedding day management package is a full wedding coordination package that begins 8-10 weeks out from your wedding day and includes comprehensive agenda planning, unlimited consultation via email as well as full day of service from setup to breakdown.

We would love to be a part of your wedding and look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Bride's Best Friend on

45 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

• Z

Zoe · Married on 11/17/2018

Cassie is amazing!!

My husband and I were originally on the fence about booking a coordinator, but it was hands down the best decision we made. We had booked several vendors before looking into a coordinator, and Cassie swooped in and made sure everything was in order for the day. Between the timelines, questionnaires, and constant contact, she made us think of things that we never would have thought of, making the day that much more perfect. Cassie is very personable and nice, but at the same time gets the job done. Both of our families loved her, looked to her for help, and she was always there. If you want to ensure your day is perfect, we would highly recommend Cassie from Bride’s Best Friend!! Thank you so much Cassie!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

Just hire her

Let me cut to the chase- just hire Cassie. She was so great. We hired Cassie as our day-of coordinator, and it was maybe the best wedding-related decision we made (aside from actually getting married!). Our venue required a day-of coordinator, which originally annoyed me since I'm a planner by nature and thought I could do it myself. As soon as we met Cassie and signed the contract to hire her, I was relieved. She had great suggestions, was easy to communicate with and clearly knew what she was doing from day one. She offered helpful suggestions when we asked for her opinion, and thought of things that we had never considered. On the day of, she was incredible. Cassie and her team made sure everything went smoothly. The whole day was a whirlwind of family, friends, love and emotion, but I have no memory of worrying about any logistics that day because she took care of it. I highly recommend Brides Best Friend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Shannon Brady · Married on 10/19/2018

Cassie was absolutely amazing - a life safer!

could not say enough about Cassie! For any future brides, save yourself any future worries and lock her down now. She was so attentive to each and every detail... down to the minute. Cassie was incredibly helpful during the planning process as well - able to make suggestions and recommend vendors, which was so helpful for me as I was planning this Texas wedding from California. On the day of, she was prepared for all scenarios, including rain (yes, it rained all. Day. Long). Which made it muddy. And then this bride tripped and fell in the mud less than 5 min before walking down the aisle!!! Cassie to save the day - she had a little Tide pen stashed and literally got mud out of my dress minutes before my ceremony. Her top knot has professionalism continued through out the entire evening including packing our car with 2 bottles of wine when we left :-) Seriously, hire her! Best money we spent

Sent on 01/11/2019

Bride's Best Friend FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

Cassie, with Bride’s Best Friend, can truly be an asset to your wedding. We worked together, with a very down to earth bride, during one of the craziest rainy seasons Texas has ever seen. Cassie made all of the right decisions at the right times to ensure that this wedding went off without a hitch, despite the rain. She was extremely professional, friendly, and provided excellent communication between the bride and all of her vendors. Cassie was quick to respond and always had an answer for us, whether it was before the wedding with a rain plan, or during our decor set up when items were missing. She is on top of her details. Although I did not get to personally see Cassie in action, I know she did a fantastic job because she set herself and this wedding up for success.

• Urban Cowboy
    Urban Cowboy Wedding Caterers

We've worked with BBF and Cassie Crudo this past year and have found her & her team to be such a pleasure to work with. Just good people, easy to work with, super organized, great attitudes and customer focused. We recommend BBF for your wedding planning needs.

• P.O. Box 91235 Austin, TX, 78709 See on map