Bride's Best Friend

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bride's Best Friend

Restoring Bridal Sanity

Why Bride's Best Friend?

We specialize in creating a memorable experience that you, and all your friends and family enjoy. We provide a thorough day-of (really a month-of) coordination service that includes reaching out to all your vendors to make sure nothing has been missed.

Our devotion to your vision and attention to detail are what make our service go above and beyond. Our pricing is what makes us reasonable for budget and DIY brides.

About Cassie

I’m Cassie, owner and coordinator at Bride’s Best Friend. I really don’t exaggerate when I say that I provide bridal sanity. My goal through coordination is to let you relax and focus on getting married rather than the details. I’ve got those covered.

I love working with down to earth brides, finding ways to make things happen within your budget but still make your dream come true. I’m happy to meet you and share knowledge about how to save money on the items you have left, or just wrap your head around how the night is going to flow.

Photos by Rich Lander, Chard Photo

Ceremony (6)
Reception (6)
Day-Of Coord. (6)
Civil (1)

Cassie is AMAZING. If I could give her ten stars, I would. We hired her as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding on April 28, 2018 - and she made sure the entire event went off without a hitch.

I first met with Cassie many months before the wedding, and I was immediately put at ease by her relaxed personality. She was very knowledgeable about the industry, and I knew that her calm demeanor was exactly what I wanted in a coordinator. She also has an AMAZING list of vendor recommendations - other vendors she had personally worked with for other weddings who she thought did a fantastic job. We ended up hiring most of our vendors from that list - which made everyone's day easier because they had all worked together previously.

About a month before the wedding, we met with her again to go over our planning and progress. She took notes on every detail and asked several important questions we had yet to consider. We left the meeting with a timeline, a to-do list, and a lot of confidence. The week before our wedding, she also contacted all of our vendors to go over contracts and confirm services. On the wedding day, Cassie and her assistant arrived and immediately set to work. They were there to finish every tiny detail - down to placing our florals on the cake! It allowed me to focus on getting ready with my bridesmaids and to enjoy my morning without stress or worry that the decor wouldn't be ready.

The event went off without a hitch - Cassie and her assistant had every detail covered and kept the timeline moving with ease. She was there to bustle my dress, put in my veil, bring me drinks and food, and even a tiny handheld fan during our portrait session in the bright Texas sunlight!

Seriously - I can never thank Cassie enough for all that she did to make our wedding absolutely perfect. I would recommend her to ANYONE. If you're considering a coordinator, I can assure you she is worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY. Thank you so much, Cassie!!!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Cassie is phenomenal! I cannot overstate how great of a job she did in making our wedding exactly what we wanted. She had a great balance between helping us indulge on the things we really cared about and reigning us in when we got excited about something expensive that wasn't part of our core values as a couple for the wedding. She kept us to our budget, definitely saved us at least as much money as it cost to retain her services, and helped us find exciting and creative ways to make our ceremony and reception exactly the kind of colorful outrageous great time we wanted.
On top of all of the planning, and design, work that she did, her day of coordination was top notch. I felt like I didn't have to think about anything and she would keep us on schedule and able to participate in everything we found really important. We had a couple of disasters with the weather and a few wayward guests and I didn't even notice. I know at that point I was very biased since Cassie had impressed me so much with the work she did leading up to the day, but my family and friends also noted how on top of things she is and now it's a bit of a running joke when we're faced with a complicated plan everyone asks "omg where is Cassie she'd fix this".

You should hire her immediately, our wedding was perfect and beautiful and she had such a big hand in making it happen. Thanks Cassie!

Profile Picture Damianne, 4/6/18, 1 Review
1.7

I am extremely disappointed in the services I received from Brides Best Friend. I feel like there were many small things that were not taken care of properly, but the biggest disappointment happened the day of the wedding. It unfortunately rained 15 minutes before the ceremony that was supposed to be held outside. I was never asked by Cassie if I wanted to move the ceremony inside or wait to see if it would pass. It was time to walk out and line up for the ceremony and the rain had stopped, but we were being directed inside. I was floored, how could she make this decision without consulting the bride? It ruined the whole vision I had for my big day and had been planning for a year. The most disappointing part is that it was not raining and did not rain the rest of the night. Our guests were not able to see the beautiful venue we had selected because everything was held inside. I am disappointed in the lack of communication because all of this could have been avoided had I been kept in the loop on what was going on and the decisions that were being made.

Profile Picture Julia, 3/18/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1414358017867 kelly keith4
220x220 sq 1414358021321 kelly keith5
220x220 sq 1414358025123 kelly keith7

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Cassie, with Bride’s Best Friend, can truly be an asset to your wedding. We worked together, with a very down to earth bride, during one of the craziest rainy seasons Texas has ever seen. Cassie made all of the right decisions at the right times to ensure that this wedding went off without a hitch, despite the rain. She was extremely professional, friendly, and provided excellent communication between the bride and all of her vendors. Cassie was quick to respond and always had an answer for us, whether it was before the wedding with a rain plan, or during our decor set up when items were missing. She is on top of her details. Although I did not get to personally see Cassie in action, I know she did a fantastic job because she set herself and this wedding up for success.

We've worked with BBF and Cassie Crudo this past year and have found her & her team to be such a pleasure to work with. Just good people, easy to work with, super organized, great attitudes and customer focused. We recommend BBF for your wedding planning needs.

Austin, TX 78745   See On Map