Bride Theater Wedding Films

Bride Theater Wedding Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bride Theater Wedding Films

Creative, Dramatic and Fun Wedding Highlight Videos

I specialize in Dramatic, Engaging, Candid, and FUN Wedding Films. Forget everything you thought you knew about traditional wedding videos. You won?t find that here.

I've been a full time video producer for over 10 years. I've worked on hundreds of wedding films and LOVE to create spectacular Highlight Films for you. Pricing can be found at the bottom of my FAQ section.

Commissioning a videographer is nothing like picking a cake-maker, a florist, or a venue. It's important for us to feel comfortable around each other, to establish a good repoiré. So Call me when you have a chance to chat. I love texting and email, but please pick up the phone. I wanna hear your lovely voice.   Paul 864-787-0232

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

8 Reviews for Bride Theater Wedding Films

1.1

I would not wish this videographer on anyone. Terrible quality, terrible service.

Profile Picture User6842986, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul was excellent to work with! He was very professional and assisted me with any questions I had. The video was amazing and I'm so happy with it. I saw much more of my wedding than I did on that day. Its a great thing to have to look back on. Thank you so much Paul!!

Profile Picture User4770336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Paul made sure to provide us with a service of excelence and professionalism. Was there way ahead of time and captured every moment we could have imagined. Bride Theater surpassed all our expectations and the moment of the revealing of our DVD was as big as the day we got married. Excellent graphics and just the perfect music that made our Anniversary DVD viewing one to remember. Paul, our deepest appreciation.

Profile Picture Luis, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews