$1,600
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bride Support

Wedding Planning Done Right

Bride Support offers wedding planning assistance to help you with all of your wedding planning needs. Whether you need some help getting started, tying up the lose ends as your big day gets closer or need someone to help look at the big picture in the middle...we're here for you. Small or big - we're here to get you the wedding help that you need when you need it.

We also offer wedding day coordintion for Minneapolis-St. Paul brides. Our day-of coordination makes sure that every detail is covered before your big day and ensure that it all happens without a hitch!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Bride Support on

21 Reviews for Bride Support

I honestly can’t recommend Meredith enough. She was such an enormous help before the wedding and her day-of-coordination allowed me to actually enjoy my wedding day. I used her premium coordination services, which was a middle ground between full coordination and day-of-coordination.

I signed a contract with Meredith about 1 year and half before the wedding because I knew that I needed someone to keep me on track so that I could get as much done as early as possible for the wedding. I was technically an out-of-town bride, but my family lives in MN. I was so grateful for Meredith who was always willing to meet up with me when I was in town on weekends. Some of the biggest things she helped me out with was finding vendors with a budget in mind, storing all the decorations and odds and ends that I made or acquired before the wedding, installing linens and rentals, completely taking care of everything set up related, following up with vendors, and just being this positive force to rely on when wedding planning gets so crazy and no one else seems to understand. She’s funny, upbeat, and does a wonderful job of politely keeping you on track. She’s great with handling particularly annoying or difficult vendors. She comes with oodles of suggestions for vendors, ideas for decorations, and was the best resource I had for any question that came up while I was planning my wedding. She took care of tear down at my wedding and was even willing to meet up the next day to return decorations and stuff that I wanted to keep.

Meredith is probably the only reason I stayed sane throughout the wedding planning process. And in the 2-3 days before the wedding, when I was the most stressed, I knew that Meredith would be able to take care of all the little details, and if anything went wrong that she would handle it for me. She’s great at her job and was such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Jordin, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't thank Meredith enough for her support leading up to the wedding and on the big day! Kyle and I have talked about how the day could not have been better, and Meredith was super helpful in making that happen. We did not have to worry about confirming with any of the vendors or final payments as Meredith handled all of the logistics. She is also a super nice person which makes everything that much better. It was great that she thought of things we would never think of for the big day and we got those figured out beforehand. Thank you Meredith for your services - we had such a perfect day/night!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring a Day of Coordinator was something I did fairly early in my wedding planning process, almost a year before the actual date. I knew that on the day of the wedding I didn't want me or any family members running around having to stress about schedules, set-up and details. Additionally, my venue didn't provide significant set-up support. After a lot of online research (I was an out-of-town bride) I set up a phone call with Meredith. Her easy going nature and professionalism on the phone seemed to be a good fit with my personality and I made the decision to hire her then. Since that moment Meredith was a great source of support and comfort, even as I planned the majority of the day myself she was always there for any question, no matter how small or seemingly mundane. As we approached the wedding she was very organized, checking in consistently and providing constant Wedding Day schedule updates. She remained patient as I made changes and sent frequent stream of conscious emails :). We met to do a venue walk-through about a month before the wedding which helped me envision all the details coming to life. On the day of the wedding Meredith stopped by the hotel suite where we were getting ready to check-in and then headed to the venue to set up. Everything was executed just as I envisioned and as discussed. Throughout the actual wedding Meredith served as a quiet force keeping things organized, calm and moving forward. Hiring a Day of Coordinator and specifically Meredith was an invaluable decision to me enjoying my Wedding Day and I would absolutely recommend her.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1329886454481 234
220x220 sq 1314972812602 mg5412
220x220 sq 1314972847820 mg5622greengrass

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Meredith at Bride Support a number of times. I always refer them to brides I meet with if they are in need of a great planner. I have only had GREAT experiences working with them!

I worked with Meredith for a wedding held in May 2016, and everything ran smoothly from day one. She was prompt to respond, and handled details in an efficient manner. On the wedding day, the weather was very uncertain, and while everyone hoped for an outdoor wedding, it was appearing to be more and more unlikely. Meredith handled everything well, preparing for either an indoor or outdoor ceremony, and at the same time letting the bride make the final decision. She is very professional and flexible, and I would highly recommend Meredith.

Thank you Bride Support for coordinating a photo shoot that included our cake! It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Meredith Meyer is an outstanding wedding planner/coordinator. Every time I work with her I'm impressed with her dedication and commitment to providing quality and personalized assistance to couples.

Bride Support is great. She will work with you to have your perfect wedding within your budget. She is super sweet and fun to work with and takes care of all the little things you don't have time to do on your wedding day. I recommend her to all my Brides looking for Planners. She understands that this is your BIG day and she will make it great. Thanks, KARI (KMB FLORAL)

Maple Grove, MN 55311   See On Map