12226 beach blvd suite 6, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Map · Phone number

About Bridals & More

Bridals & More is family owned and operated and is centrally located just west of Kernan on Beach Boulevard. With over 20-years of retail and customer service experience they also offer custom in-store alteration. Bridals & More makes every effort to establish the highest of standards when it comes to their trained consultants, top seamstresses, attention to detail, and extraordinary care for each individual bride.

www.mybridalsandmore.com

131 Reviews for Bridals & More

1 User photo

Bridals & More 1

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

I had a great experience dress shopping at Bridals and More. They had a great selection and were very open to what I was looking for in a dress. I found the most beautiful dress and I can't wait for it to come in!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

I looked up the dresses bridal's & more had online the night before I made an appointment. They had a widespread collection and a ton of different prices. When I arrived with my mom, mother in law, maid of honor and 2 other bridesmaids, we were treated like royalty! Everyone had a comfortable place to sit and we enjoyed trying on all different styles of dresses. I was never pressured to try on something I didn't like and they made sure to keep the dresses in our price range so my heart wouldn't be set on something unrealistic. I adored this experience. All of the alterations were done on the dress here and they were impeccable! All of the fittings went smoothly and the dress turned out to be beautiful and fit even better than when I said yes to the dress!
    SHOP HERE! :)

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • User4843479 · 1+ year ago

Bridals & More is a great place to find that perfect dress for your wedding. We went to 2 other bridal shops prior to bridals & more, only to be very disappointed with service, quality, etc. The ladies at Bridals & More were so helpful to us when my daughter was trying to find the perfect wedding dress. The selection of dresses they have are amazing.

Sent on 03/03/2015

• Makeup by Tricia
    Makeup by Tricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Superb service! You'll find what you're looking for, and if you don't, they'll help you find it. Great ladies!

• Fleur De Lis Event Consulting
    Fleur De Lis Event Consulting Wedding Planners

Bridals & More is one of the best bridals shops in Jacksonville. The ladies are so friendly and knowledgeable; they will help make your overwhelming dress decision manageable- even enjoyable. They make every bride a priority and their dresses are not only beautiful but also affordable.

• Makeup by Paulina Perez
    Makeup by Paulina Perez Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was so excited to connect with this store on wedding wire! This is my ALL TIME favorite bridal store BY FAR!!! From the moment you walk in your treated like you are part of this family owned buisness. From trying on dresses to choosing jewlery you are treated with so much love by this mother daughter team that its not like your entering one of those cold chain stores that only care about getting your money and getting you out. I have peronally shopped their for a bridesmaid dress and when my clients buy their dress from there they seem to have the same warm welcome that I recieved! Needless to say, there is a reason why they placed in the top 3 for best bridal boutique in Jacksonville Magazine!

• 12226 beach blvd suite 6 Jacksonville, 32246 See on map