1315 Brookline Loop Suite 1104, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number

About BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar

A professional wedding makeup service in Pleasanton, California, BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar combines the notion of simple beauty with glamour and timeless elegance. Owned and operated by influential makeup artist Raman Brar, the company specializes in full-coverage, yet natural looking, bridal makeup. Committed to finding the balance between enhancing one’s natural features and adding elements that compliment them, BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar is the perfect choice for making ready-to-wed brides feel confident enough to conquer the world!

Raman proudly offers an array of wedding makeup services for brides and their bridal parties to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trials
  • Contour makeup application
  • Bridal makeup
  • Bridal party makeup
  • Eyelash extensions

Areas Covered

BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar proudly offers wedding makeup services to individuals located in Pleasanton, California. Said services are extended to interested individuals throughout San Jose, California and Sacramento, California.

Follow BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar on

7 Reviews for BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar

• Mariam

Mariam L · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing artist

I got my make up done from Raman for my wedding. I am so so glad to have found her because she was exactly what I was looking for. Raman is a true artist. She is talented, dedicated and extremely detail oriented. She knows how to do make up based on your personality and style; which is extremely important to understand. Wedding time is always stressful; her calm demeanor makes you comfortable and makes the experience enjoyable. She is probably the best make up artist I have come across and not only would I recommend her I would go to her again myself for any occasion. She’s truly amazing. She will make anyone look their best and I am so glad to have found her. Thanks Raman!

Sent on 08/26/2019

S Alluri · Married on 04/20/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Raman did an amazing job with my bridal makeup and hair. She listened to my preferences and was sure to enhance my natural features making me feel incredible. I do not wear a lot of makeup very often and was therefore very grateful that she took the time to make sure I felt comfortable and very satisfied with her work. She was also able to do my mother's hair and makeup, which my mother was very happy with as well.

I would recommend Raman to any local bride who is looking for a hair and makeup artist who is very skilled, sweet, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Garima · Married on 02/16/2019

Best makeup artist in Bay Area

I cannot imagine my wedding without the make up artist from Bridal Boutique by Raman Brar. Raman made me look and feel so beautiful, which is extremely important for any bride. She is so good with her suggestions that she managed to help me decide what would look better on me; given the texture of my skin. I am so happy the way my hair and make up turned out. So, I’m writing this review for the very first time. Raman’s experience with editorial make-up really helped me look unique and special. She is definitely very artistic, extremely professional, reliable and very courteous.

On top of everything, she was very positive and calm.

Sent on 02/24/2019

BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 1315 Brookline Loop Suite 1104 Pleasanton, CA, 94566 See on map