319 Primrose Road Suit B, Burlingame, CA 94010 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Project

Bridal Project specializes in pre-loved designer wedding gowns and dresses.

Finally, there is a upscale boutique where former brides can sell their lovely gowns for someone else to love. And for our new excited brides, have the ultimate bridal experience in a posh boutique with an assortment of designer gowns!

Come into Bridal Project and find the dress of your dreams. We have a variety of styles and sizes. Bring your bridesmaids, moms, and friends and have your very own bridal experience .

Follow Bridal Project on

bridalprojectlogoMED
imagesCA6081RV

4 Reviews for Bridal Project

Jaclyn · Married on 05/09/2013

I bought my dress here about a month ago and altogether it was a very pleasant experience. I already had a dress in mind and I called Bridal Project to check if they have the same dress on consignment. Unfortunately, they didn't but Melissa informed me that they had a very similar dress in the store. I was able to make a same day appointment to go try the dress on.
    While I was there, I also had the opportunity to try on a couple of dresses, and I would have been happy with any of the choices. Buying a consignment dress is almost like a filter for wedding dresses. It seemed like most girls with the same body shape and size as me had similar taste, and all the dresses that I picked off the rack fit me almost perfectly. It was nice to be able to see how the dress actually look on you without having to imagine it (a common experience with all other bridal stores). Melissa was also not kidding when she said she had a dress that looked almost the same as the one that I originally liked, which is the dress that I ultimately purchased from Bridal Project.
    Melissa was very helpful, accommodating and it was wonderful working with her. When I arrived at the store, I was the only one and I had the whole place to myself, so I didn't feel rushed. It seemed like the store is set up to only accommodate for one appointment at the time, giving the bride and her companions a more intimate experience. I didn't purchase the dress the day itself as I would like more time to think about it and to bring some close girlfriends back with me to check it out. Melissa was kind enough to put the dress on hold and set up an appointment for the day after at a time which could accommodate my schedule, even though it was before the store's official opening time. I really like the collection of dresses that they have here; they are all from well-renowned designers at affordable prices. I bought a Pronovias La Sposa dress at almost a 50% discount off retail price!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Carla · Married on 06/26/2011

So many reasons why Bridal Project was so awesome:
    The shop is super cute!
    The privacy is amazing since each bride is there with her friends and family ONLY, the shop is closed during the appointment.
    The selection is so varied, a bride can find a ton of styles and designers.
    The best part in my opinion, they had Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta gowns at a fraction of the cost!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Absolutely wonderful! This place is a volunteer program only that receives its dresses through donation. All money made from dress go to support cancer.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Bridal Project FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 319 Primrose Road, Suit B Burlingame, 94010 See on map