Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317 Map · Phone number

katiewedding
juliebutz002

52 Reviews for Bridal Makeup by Teri

Anastasia · Married on 05/26/2014

Teri is phenomenal, and I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs! She is absolutely wonderful, and I'd use her all over again! Words cannot describe how amazing Teri is at what she does!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kinsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Teri was so wonderful! She did an absolutely amazing job on myself, all four bridesmaids and my mom. We all got compliments all through the day about how beautiful and amazing the wedding party looked! In addition to being extremely talented with makeup, Teri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so pleasant and fun. Her excitement about the wedding day was genuine and she worked with me to make sure that everyone would look good together and with the wedding colors. She is extremely professional in her line of work and takes her job very seriously. Another great thing about working with Teri was that she was very flexible with the schedule. My wedding was a morning wedding in Miami on a holiday weekend. She knew we would be on a slight time crunch since she was doing a total of 6 people. She was willing to drive and arrive early. She arrived on-time, was prompt and ready to start, even though it was very early in the morning. She made sure we were all beautiful, ready and on-time! Teri is absolutely amazing at what she does and is a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself, my Mom, bridesmaids and flower girl. I had a trial a few months before where Teri was extremely patient and took the time to really understand the look I was after. I had never used airbrush foundation before and was a little nervous about the material and did not want to look "too made up". After the trial, I was so happy with the way my makeup looked and felt, I no longer had any worries. On the day of my wedding, Teri did a amazing job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! I HIGHLY recommend Teri she was not only a very talented makeup artist but extremely patient and listened to each of our requests and was a perfectionist!!! Thank you Teri!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Bridal Makeup by Teri FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Fort Lauderdale, 33317 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Makeup by Teri)