2 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Makeup and Airbrush by Betty Salinas

Betty Salinas has over 10 years of makeup experience. After years of working in Corporate America, Betty decided to follow her passion for makeup and attended The Aveda Institute located in SoHo in New York City, where she received her New York State Esthetics license. What began with making her friends look beautiful on special occasions has now developed into numerous bridal and special events consultations. Her extensive work includes weddings, headshots, fashion shoots and runway.

Betty has received extensive training from MAC and Temptu. Staying current with the ever-changing field of makeup artistry, she trained in Temptu Airbrush, an application that provides a long-lasting and flawless look. This technique is especially perfect for bridal and photo shoots.

Her background in aesthetics has been essential in working with different skin types providing makeup that works best for your skin. Her extensive skin care experience will assure that the application leaves a flawless finish to make you look your best.

Betty’s dedication to perfection shows in her work. She loves what she does and it shows in her makeup application. Betty is willing to travel to service you and your party on location to assure a Perfect Day.

Follow Bridal Makeup and Airbrush by Betty Salinas on

Other couples have also viewed

• StyldLife
bio

10 Reviews for Bridal Makeup and Airbrush by Betty Salinas

• VictoriaEspinal

Victoria · Married on 03/18/2012

I never thought I would look so amazing during my wedding day!! I not a makeup person and Betty made me feel so comfortable to try new things and assured me that I would look amazing and SHE WAS RIGHT.. I loved everything she did and very natural,elegant makeup I was glowing and even thought the tears it was intact... Betty trutthlly knows how to enhance your beauty...

Sent on 03/25/2012

Mona · Married on 11/13/2010

Betty did a phenomenal job on my make up for my engagement. She listened very carefully to what I liked and made some excellent suggestions ... I would highly recommend her and I plan on using her services again for my wedding and other events.

Sent on 11/19/2010
  • I

Idalia · Married on 10/29/2010

Having Betty the day of my wedding was a great experience. She always listened to my needs and gave expert advice on what would look best for me. She was patient and calming throughout the day!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Award

Bridal Makeup and Airbrush by Betty Salinas FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• James Bearden Photography Wedding Photographers

Betty is an angel, and incredibly talented. If you have an opportunity to book an event with her, jump on it!

• Max Aureli Photography Wedding Photographers

My husband and I just did a bridal shoot yesterday and Betty Salinas did the makeup. Outstanding!!! The bride looked beautiful. Betty and her assistant, Christian, were professional and very sweet and accommodating. They worked throughout the 6 hour shoot, helping us style each shot and also switched up the makeup and hair a couple of times to change the look from subtle to dramatic. We will be posting the photos in the next few days so you can see Betty's work. We very much recommend Betty for your makeup.

• 2 Townsend St San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Makeup and Airbrush by Betty Salinas)