Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

130x130SQ1283616567700standardbackgroundmast
standardbackgroundmast

55 Reviews for Bridal Images Rockville

• User4202727 · 2+ years ago

I went to Bridal Images for my dress because my sister got her dress there and they did a great job. I have nothing but nice things to say about them!

I tried on a number of dresses and the bridal consultant selected a couple dresses for me (from the sale rack) and of all the dresses, the one she picked was the perfect one. It was about 1/4 the price of the other store dresses and I was so grateful!

The alterations were done so well and it fit me perfectly. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Setina · Married on 10/31/2012

I can say to you what a wonderful bridal salon experience. Everyone in the salon listened to what I was looking for, their gowns are quality and all designers, tons of choices in terms of selection. Fabric and styling was first rate. Their fitting rooms are huge and very private. Patient and very helpful, never did I feel rushed. Everything you needed was in the fitting room, shoes, a silk robe, even jewelry and veils to complete my look.

Thank you for a wonderful time and I am so glad I found the dress with the help of Bridal Images and their team of experienced sales staff, this was as good as it could ever get (probably as good as the NY expeirences shown on TV)!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2012

Bridal Images was an amazing bridal shop! The consultant sat with me to discuss my vision, budget, location of the wedding and reception and then pulled dresses for me to try on. The salon is beautiful with large three-way mirrors so you can see yourself in the dresses. It was comfortable and there were only ladies working there which was so nice! The consultant was very knowledgeable about the fabrics and dresses for my shape. The seamstress, Vera was fantastic too! She fixed the issues with the sleeves and remade them so that the fit was perfect. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 10/10/2012