Bridal Headlines By Cleve

Elmont, NY View map

Bridal Headlines by Clevé ™ offers bridal fashion consultant services and hair accessories design. Our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of, one that reflects your unique personality and style and a wedding ensemble that will impress you and your guests. You and your wedding party will look amazing!

What We Do For You

• Fashion Consultation

Involves suggestions toward the right ensemble for the bride and the entire wedding party. Your first consultation is free. By carefully examining your budget, we will take your wedding dreams and ideas and transform them into reality. We want our bride and bridesmaids to look elegant and stylish.

• Dress Selection

We will be your personal shopper, assisting you with the selection of your wedding dress and bridal party dresses. If you are in the metropolitan New York area, we can accompany you to the bridal salon to assist you with the selection of your gowns and dresses. If not local, we can have fun cybershopping!

• Accessories Design

We will actually design and make your hair accessories to match your elegant gown and bridesmaids dresses. We make customized veils, pins, combs, and a variety of hair accessories.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils
    Dion Married on 08/14/2010
    I worked with Bridal Headlines by Cleve for my summer wedding in 2010. Cleve helped style me from my choice in bridal gown, shoes, veil and even down to my earrings. Her amazing sense of style, professionalism and impeccable attention to detail transformed me into a bride of glamour. Her style choices made such an impact that we were featured in multiple publications including Perfect Wedding Guide and Atlanta Brides. We also were chosen to be featured on the blogs, advertisements and websites of our vendors including Belletti Photography, Floral Matters, Wedding Soiree and Sweet Infinity Cakes. I am forever grateful for the hard work of Bridal Headlines that contributed to our wedding being not only an elegant but an acclaimed event.

238-81 116th Rd Elmont, 11003
Location of (Bridal Headlines By Cleve)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding