About Bridal Harmony

Bridal Harmony is a New York based, hair and makeup beauty artistry dedicated to weddings and formal celebrations. We offer hair design and makeup services to wedding parties of all sizes and are able to accommodate any location request - including all of Long Island, Manhattan, New Jersey and Connecticut.

The goal of our boutique service has always been to capture and express the individual style of each client we represent. We understand the importance of feeling comfortable and looking authentic for every bride that walks down the aisle, thus we hold our work to a high standard and pay special attention to the little details when tailoring a design that best embodies you as a woman. Whether you prefer a look that is soft and romantic or a bit more intricate and contemporary, we work closely together within your comfort zone to perfect your vision and turn it into a beautiful reality come wedding day.

An in-valuable part of working with our team comes from being able to in-house both hair and makeup services at one location. This not only means we have years of experience working together and are familiar with each other’s skill set and talents, but we have the fortuity to collaborate on every detail of your design from the initial consultation to completion. It also means you have the opportunity to see the final look come together during the same trial consultation. If you decide to make changes or ever want to try something new, we will always schedule hair and makeup appointments together to assure you love the finished product and no surprises await. On the day of the wedding, our team travels to your destination to help the entire bridal party get ready so that everyone looks nothing short of breathtaking from the beginning of the celebration to the very end. We can even arrange extended stay touch-ups during the event if desired. This is the essence of a Bridal Harmony experience.

If you have any questions, need additional information or would like to discuss working with us for an upcoming wedding or event, please contact us and we’ll be in touch quickly. Thank you!

P: (631) 706-4013

Hair Extensions (1)
Haircuts (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Bridal Harmony was absolutely fantastic, and one of the best vendor choices I made for my wedding! We had a lot of hair and makeup to get done in a short amount of time, and they brought on extra staff to accommodate. Everyone looked fabulous, and all of the experts were kind, efficient, and great at what they did. My mom, sister, and I all looked the best we've ever looked, and all the credit should go to Bridal Harmony. They were also very responsive and professional leading up to the wedding, and the best price I could find in the area. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridal Harmony was the best! My hair and makeup looked fabulous throughout the night. They helped turn my vision into an even better reality that I could have imagined! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup - the makeup artist made it look natural and glamorous. I still felt like me :) and the hair was stunning. I had it curled and to the side. The curls held up so well (even in the August heat) that I just brushed it the next morning and continued to receive compliments the next day at our breakfast with out of town guests. The girls are so sweet and very easy to work with. I have no regrets! They even helped me prep my hair (I got a trim and glaze the week before - plus my eyebrows waxed) and that was also great! Definitely five stars all around :)

Profile Picture Lydia, 8/5/17, 1 Review