4126 Cove Lane, Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number

About Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas

Leading Chicago wedding hairstylist specializing in up-dos and styles for a beautiful bride! With over 20 years experience as a liscensed stylist in Chicago and the suburbs, I am grateful for choosing a career I truly enjoy. I am known for my creative yet stylish up-dos that last all night! When brides come for a trial, they also receive expert advice on how to take care of their hair in order to have it in the best condition possible for their wedding day and beyond. I only work with professional products such as Redken, Chi, Kenra, Matrix, and Moroccan Oil. I will travel into Chicago and its surrounding suburbs on the day of your wedding.
Weddings are my passion. My brides and my numerous reviews will refer to me as Reliable, Talented, and Professional. Up-dos and styles for weddings are my specialty and my work speaks for itself. With my vast knowledge of hair techniques and products, I know how to make your hair look its very best for your wedding day. I can work with any hair type; thick or thin, curly or stick straight. If your hair needs more fullness or length don't worry, I also work with temporary hair extensions to achieve the look you want on your wedding day. By the way ALL the pics on my site is my work, so no guessing who you will be getting on your wedding day when choosing a big company, I work directly with all my brides!

I can accomadate ANY size wedding party so give me a call!!! I also work with talented makeup artists I can refer.

*Packages available for party's of 7 or more .

• Beauty By Jess

Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 3
Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 4
Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 5

Eleanor · Married on 10/06/2018

Organized, knowledgable, and talented!!

Theodora and her assistant, Kelly, were absolutely incredible!!! Theodora was very organized and knowledgeable, which made it easy to work with her. She is also extremely talented!! I changed my mind on my hair style a couple of times, and Theodora was super accommodating and worked with me until we got it just right. My hair on my wedding day was complete perfection... exactly what I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend Theodora and her team - 5 stars!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Shaina · Married on 04/28/2018

Theodora was brilliant! She is organized, sweet, professional and did an amazing job. I hired her and she came to my apartment in Chicago for my hair trial. She then came to my venue and provided hair services to myself, all 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom for my April wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and the hair styles stayed all day. We just got our pictures back and her work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend Theodora for any hair needs!

Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 6
    Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 7
    Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 8
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

My bridal party and I loved Theodora. She was very communicative and organized during the scheduling and planning process. She helped come up with a killer 'do during my trial, which was great because I felt like I was a little lost and unsure about what to do. And on the day of, she knocked it out of the park and I looked even better than the trial! My bridesmaids all have very different hair but she had great ideas for them and they all ended up looking great. Even my mom liked what she did with her hair and my mom is historically hard to please.

Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 9
    Bridal HairStylist - Theodora Bourikas 10
    Sent on 09/25/2017

• ZoyaModa Atelier
    ZoyaModa Atelier Wedding Dresses

Theodora not only is very talented but provides the best level of customer care. She has great knowledge of all kinds of hair types and I highly recommend her for any wedding styles, color or highlights, and cuts."

• I Wed Solutions
    I Wed Solutions Wedding DJs

I can't wait to do another wedding together. please keep up the great work. It's amazing!!!! Dan Neilson - I wed Solutions DJ Service

• Furla Photography & Video
    Furla Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

You have got to give Theodora a call when it comes to your hair. Very professional.

• 4126 Cove Lane Glenview, 60025 See on map