About Bridal hair by Remona

remonasoleimani.com

From formal to relax beach weddings, Remona and her team of bridal hair specialists will find the best hairstyle that fits the occasion as well as your personality.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Please send me an email at info@bridalhairbyremona.com with your information.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Updos/Styling (22)
Blowouts (7)
Consultations (5)
Licensed (2)

Working with Remona was absolutely wonderful! Remona is extremely talented and I LOVED my hair. I felt like such a princess on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my up-do and till this day people come up to me and tell me how good my hair looked! I would recommend Remona to anyone! I will definitely be going back to Remona for any future events where I need to style my hair!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Remona did the hair for my wedding a couple weeks ago and she was absolutely amazing. She is beyond talented. I have extreme hair anxiety because with a touch of humidity, my hair typically becomes a complete frizzy mess. I feel prettiest with my long hair all down and flowing, but that was simply not an option for my partially-outdoors, humid summer wedding in Virginia. I expressed these concerns to Remona, telling her that due to heat/sweating purposes I needed my hair off my shoulders and face, but I still wanted a soft, feminine look-- and that's exactly what she produced. My hair was out of my way but still down, flowing, and gorgeous in the back, and I didn't have to fuss with it at all throughout the night. My bridesmaids (also hair-anxious people) also looked fantastic and were beyond pleased with her work. And she is just a sweet, energetic, warm, positive personality to boot-- the exact kind of person you want to spend time with on what is a very overwhelming day! Would highly recommend her to anyone-- she had my full trust from the moment I met her at my hair trail, and she did not let me down. 5 enthusiastic stars all around!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review

Textured Styling
Maximum Group Size
10 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
The epitome of class, grace and if that isn't enough, uber talented hair extraordinaire. If you're getting married, I can't think of any other hands you would want to trust the way you look on your wedding day then the lovely Remona.

Remona is a consummate creative professional. When we have the pleasure of working together with a bride and her family its a beautiful event for sure. Remona's caring nature comes through in her presence and the beauty of her work. She is a joy to work with and be around and her creativity is unique. She is one of two stylists in the wedding arena that are in a class of their own. I highly recommend her!

Great to work with!

Remona is a super-fabulous hair stylist and person. I love working with her and you will, too.

Remona, I must say that it has been fantastic to work with you and admire your attention to detail. You put the models and brides at ease, knowing they look great for the photo shoot and complete each look perfectly. I can't wait to work with you again in the future!!!

Events

Reston, VA 20190   See On Map
703-597-9884 (phone)
Bridal hair by Remona is a wedding hair stylist from Reston,va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including washington dc, northern va, and maryland. Bridal hair by Remona is a professional wedding hair stylist that has been part of the washington dc wedding industry for 10 years years. We specialize in formal hair, bridal hair, wedding hair, event hair, red carpet hair.