Lincolnwood, IL 60712 Map · Phone number

About bridal hair artistry by maritza buelvas

Thank you for your interest in my work. I focus on a fashion approach to your wedding day hair. Whether you’re seeking a timeless chignon, a sexy bridal braid, or a sassy flirty pony (a personal trademark) – my style is always timeless with a soft, modern edge. I’m often influenced by editorial looks from your favorite fashion magazines and indie spreads featured in popular bridal blogs – in fact my work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Engaged and Inspired and Wedding Chics! I enjoy making a connection with my clients, listening to your concerns and providing my best styling advice as I believe it’s an honor to share in your special day.

I have a diverse background in beauty and bridal styling and have had the fortune of being featured on WGN Chicago, NBC San Diego, Giuliana Rancic’s Fab Fit Fun, Brides.com, Wedding Bee,Snippet & Ink and Lifetime’s Get Married Television Program.

Going on a honeymoon? I’m also the designer of the famed Honeymoon Bag. Brides with parties of 6 and over automatically get a free Honeymoon Bag valued at $50.

I look forward to making a connection to help you rock your most glamorous look to date.

karen
karen
1359654508390aesthetic
aesthetic
bridal hair artistry by maritza buelvas

bridal hair artistry by maritza buelvas FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair