Bridal Extraordinaire

Shawnee, KS View map Visit website

Our Home is Where Your Dress Lives.

Bridal Extraordinaire is family owned and operated by two sisters-in-law, Whitney Welsh and Colleen Teasdale. These ladies, along with their amazing team of stylists, are driven by a love of style, fashion and all-things-wedding! Situated in a house with each cozy room serving as a private bridal suite, we believe that the right stylist and a beautiful setting are the ultimate power couple and we think you'll agree.

If you are looking for a bridal experience that you'll never forget, you've come to the right place! We've curated a gorgeous collection of gowns from well-known designers that span from boho to classic, so that ultimately you will leave looking effortlessly chic on your big day.

At Bridal Extraordinaire, we are committed to making your experience more personal and intimate so that the search for your perfect dress more of a love story... and less of a manhunt.

Welcome Home!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Hannah K. Married on 10/24/2021

Helped me find my perfect dress

Bridal Extraordinaire was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. They listened to what I was looking for and found my amazing dress. Especially with COVID they created a process that made it easy to find a dress in the unknown.
    Lauren V. Married on 10/10/2020

Bridal Extraordinaire

I absolutely loved my experience with Bridal Extraordinaire! From my first appointment, up until my wedding week, they were an absolute pleasure to work with! Colleen, my stylist, helped me find the perfect dress on my first appointment with them. She helped me find my vision of what I was wanting, was respectful of my budget and helped me with a customization on my gown that ended up being absolutely perfect! Colleen and all of the other staff at BE are so kind, energetic and make wedding dress shopping such a fun experience. I also got my alterations done with Tae, who was one of the tailors that BE recommended. Tae could not have done a better job on my dress! It was a tight fitting gown with a very particular fabric type and she tailored it to fit like a glove. I do not have enough good things to say about the BE team and Tae!
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Made the whole wedding dress experience one to always remember!

I had an awesome experience at Bridal Extraordinaire! Liz helped me and made the experience go so smooth. I was nervous of finding the perfect dress and she was able to do just that for me! I was able to describe to her exactly what I wanted and she picked out what what I had in my mind. I can't thank Bridal Extraordinaire enough for the way they made me feel special and made this experience perfect!

12109 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Shawnee, KS, 66216

Sunday - Closed Monday - Closed Tuesday - 11:00am - 7:00pm Wednesday - 11:00am - 7:00pm Thursday - 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday - 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (Bridal Extraordinaire)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding