Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Couture Girls

Why pay designer prices when you can get affordable designer quality with Bridal Couture Girls. BCG researches the most current trends in the bridal fashion industry to ensure our customers get the most up-to-date high-fashion, runway looks at affordable prices.

Bridal Coture Girls is focused on providing high-quality products and outstanding customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

With a variety of fabulous couture custom veils and accessories to choose from, we're sure you'll find the perfect accessory for your BIG day! If you don't find a veil or bridal accessory you like, not to worry, BCG specializes in custom orders to meet your wedding dreams come true.

Contact us by calling 918-272-2346 or email at info@bridalcouturegirls.com

sarah triple
wedding sash
pearl applique
Bridal Couture Girls
rhinestone and tulle embroidered applique zia
ella
sarah

48 Reviews for Bridal Couture Girls

• mrsaj2b

Paulette · Married on 10/12/2019

I ordered a headband from BCG for my upcoming August wedding. I wanted something cute and sassy and I found it with the Danielle headband. It is beautiful and well made. I am looking forward to wearing it on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

I wanted to take some time to give feedback on Bridal Couture Girls because their work is absolutely amazing. I had the girls customize a sash and headband for my wedding dress and the results exceeded my expectations. I was having a hard time finding accessories with gold in them so I emailed Bridal Couture Girls on Etsy and asked if they would be able to make something for me that would match my opal and gold jewelry. They were able to find opal Swarovski crystals and customize the sash and headband to match. My dress and look for the wedding would not have been the same without these accessories. I received so many compliments on them and I felt so pretty!! I highly recommend this company. These girls know what they are doing 100% and were so easy to work with. They saw my vision and went above and beyond to help me.

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/27/2014

Cindy was amazing to work with. Very quick to answer all questions and does an outstanding job. I ordered the Kate belt and definitely recommend it its so beautiful! Cindy communicated with everything about the order, and just had all around amazing customer service. if you need wedding stuff BC girls is the place to get it!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Award

• Faccia Bella
    Faccia Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

I refer all my brides to Bridal Couture Girls if they are looking for hair pieces, veil or accessories. I am simply in awe of her work and creativity! Plus she is such a delight to work with : )

• Red Hot Designs
    Red Hot Designs Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for a unique veil, headpiece, sash or jewelry you've found the right place. Bridal Couture Girls takes the stress out of finding the perfect accessories to match your gown.

• Owasso, 74055 See on map