5813 Preston Road Suite 558, Plano, TX 75093 Map · Phone number

24 Reviews for Bridal Collections by Stella

• Tammy

Tammy · Married on 01/22/2016

From the moment I walked in the door I had confidence that I was going to be able to find a dress that was in my budget. They worked with me to find a dress that fit my style and my budget. It was so nice not to feel pressured to buy anything or come to a decision right away. They put my selections on hold for me so I could think about it and come back the next week when the lady who does alterations would be there. It was a really good experience and I highly recommend them, especially if you have a tight budget.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2016

Stella and her staff were wonderful. We didn't feel rushed at all in picking out a dress, and they truly seemed to understand that picking out a wedding dress is a special time for a bride. They did a great job in staying in my budget. In addition, the seamstress they use, Ingrid, was very good. She was very professional and very skilled. Her prices were fair and she was able to work quickly. Overall, my experience was great. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Emily · Married on 08/14/2015

Dresses by Stella was my last stop during my day of trying on wedding dresses. Stella was professional and listened to what I wanted in a wedding dress. I walked out with my dream gown and cannot wait to work with Stella and her team for my alterations and to complete my wedding look. I highly recommend Stella!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Bridal Collections by Stella's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments. Our brides are very important to us and being able to provide outstanding products and customer service is always our goal. We are very happy to be able to share this special time with you.

• 5813 Preston Road, Suite 558 Plano, 75093 See on map