Bridal & Co.

Allen, TX View map
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

Bridal & Co. is a wedding planning service based in Allen, Texas. Owner Nicole Hackler is dedicated to helping soon-to-be newlyweds bring their dreams to life. From traditional weddings to elopements and destination events, she aims to create a memorable celebration that highlights the happy couple’s love story.

Bridal & Co. offers packages to accommodate each couple’s unique needs and budget. Nicole is thrilled to work with you whether you need assistance from start to finish or someone to tie up any loose ends. She offers full-service, partial, month-of coordination and day-of coordination services. She aims to alleviate any stress associated with wedding planning so you can focus on enjoying your engagement. Whatever your budget, she can tailor a package to suit your individual requirements for your once-in-a-lifetime event.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Nicole Hackler
Nicole Hackler
Owner

Hi!

My name is Nicole Hackler, I am born & raised in the DFW but I am currently located in Allen, TX with my husband & our two puppies. My love for wedding planning started by planning with family member, & family members, as well as planning my own wedding. I always try my best to make the brides dreams come true, no matter how big or small the budget is & no matter how far it is. We are here to make your dream wedding come true!

All over DFW Allen, TX, 75013
Location of (Bridal & Co.)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding