7230 Meade St, Westminster, CO 80030 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Budget Boutique

With the economic stress that we are experiencing we believe a Bride's Special Day shouldn't be on a shoe string budget. Bridal Budget Boutique is a unique new concept in wedding attire. You can Rent or Purchase your wedding gown at very reasonable rates.

We have over 100 beautiful Rental, designer wedding gowns priced at $189. We also have 200+ beautiful wedding gowns for sale starting at $139.00 and up. Catalog orders are available with a 21 days delivery!

Also available are lovely Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns, Plus Size Formal gowns, Veils, Tiaras, Shapewear, Tuxedo rental, and slip rental. Bridesmaid dresses are also available to order.

We have 2 very talented alterationist on staff. Please call for a fitting appointment.

You owe it to yourself to come visit our showroom and even have some fun. No appointment necessary.

720-974-1666

Hours:
Tue-Fri 10 am-6 pm and Sat 10 am - 4 pm
Mon: by appointment only for large parties

cake
BuyWeddingDress
birdcageveilsamanthasm

12 Reviews for Bridal Budget Boutique

Katie · Married on 01/01/2011

Love love love my dress! I found it in a magazine and then went online to find a location at which I could purchase it. There was one location in all of Colorado that had it...the Bridal Boutique! I was so pleased! Thanks Bridal Boutique! ~Katie

• janessa

janessa · Married on 05/24/2010

I did not get my dress from here, however, they did my alterations and I couldn't be happier. The value was amazing and I didn't have a singe problem. They even stored my dress for the month prior to my wedding so i didn't have to take it to and from fittings.

We rented our tuxes from here also. They are a vendor for Jim's formal wear. The exact same suit (designer) was almost half the price. We did have to pay some fees for late returns which was kind of annoying because we found out when we came back from our honeymoon. They had numbers of all the other guys and my father-in-law but only called us. Beside that the experience was amazing.

I should mention that each groomsman wore a different color vest and tie and the ushers and family members in tuxes wore ivory and my husband had the microfiber shirt and two ties. So our order was not an easy one to handle and there was not a single mistake.

S · Married on 05/23/2010

The owners of this shop (Sandy & Terri) are so accommodating and helpful. They have a good selection of dresses at a fraction of the cost of buying one. Rental of a bride's dress makes much more sense in these economic times, and in this case the bride was adamant that she didn't want a dress hanging (or boxed) in her closet for 20 or 30 years. We got a gorgeous silk dress (with a long train) with hand sewn pearl appliques all over; it was truly one of a kind and the bride was beautiful. It would have easily sold for $1500 plus and we rented it for five days for $189! There was a situation getting it fitted correctly for the bride because she was so tiny, but these ladies remained helpful, professional, cool and calm until we got it just right. If you're working on a budget, want something unusual, but classy -- definitely visit this shop. We live in Highlands Ranch, but the drive was worth it and made the entire experience of dressing shopping less stressful. Many thanks to Sandy and Terri

Bridal Budget Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

• Paradise Getaways
    Paradise Getaways Travel Agents

Sandy and Terri at the Bridal Budget Boutique are amazing women to work with. Visit their boutique and you will be amazed at the beautiful gowns that they have in stock. They offer excellent customer service and a very customer friendly atmosphere! My destination wedding brides and cruisers love to visit their boutique and they have always found exactly what they are looking for. They also rent tuxedos!

• 7230 Meade St Westminster, CO 80030 See on map