About Bridal Budget Boutique

Making Dreams a Reality Within Your Budget
 With the economic stress that we are experiencing we believe a Bride's Special Day shouldn't be on a shoe string budget.  Bridal Budget Boutique is a unique new concept in wedding attire.  You can Rent or Purchase your wedding gown at very reasonable rates.
We have over 100 beautiful Rental, designer wedding gowns priced at $189. We also have 200+ beautiful wedding gowns for sale starting at $139.00 and up.  Catalog orders are available with a 21 days delivery!   Also available are lovely Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns, Plus Size Formal gowns, Veils, Tiaras, Shapewear, Tuxedo rental, and slip rental.  Bridesmaid dresses are also available to order.   We have 2 very talented alterationist on staff.  Please call for a fitting appointment.
 You owe it to yourself to come visit our showroom and even have some fun.  No appointment necessary.

Bridal Budget Boutique
720-974-1666

Hours:
Tue-Fri   10 am-6 pm and Sat 10 am - 4 pm
Mon: by appointment only for large parties

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Denver

12 Reviews for Bridal Budget Boutique

4.2

1.2

Horrible experiance. When I walked into the place I wanted to walk right back out. I was very suprised that I actually found a dress there that I liked. I had her put it in the back for me to hold it for 1 day. The nect day the dress was more than the price that I was given when I put the dress on hold. I spoke with the owner and she stated that her employee had made an error and if I wanted the dress it was going to be more and that was that. It really sucked for me because I really loved the dress I bought it because it was what I wanted but it still was not a good experiance.

Profile Picture Misty, 8/2/11, 5 Reviews
0.4

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!! BEWARE!! I went here based on one or two other reviews that I had read and, seriously, I wish I had done a little more homework. Perhaps, then I wouldn't have subjected myself to such insanity! The store's policy is that you have to return the dress no later than 5 days after pick-up (when I paid the second and final portion of the payment. Four (4) days after rental, I'm receiving calls asking me to bring the dress back. Originally, I was supposed to pick the dress up on a Thursday, but the dress was dirty and had water stains all along the side. I asked the sales associate about having it cleaned and before saying yes she brought Sandy, the owner, out to show her the stains and dirt on the front of the dress. Sandy literally raised her voice to me (in front of my children!) and said "so what? do you want a refund?" I just looked at her and said in the same manner "do I want a what?" I just ignored her nastiness and dealt with the sales person instead. The dress was wiped down and I picked it up on Friday assuming that I then had the 5 days to return it to the shop. After listening to her messages, I called the owner back on the fifth day after rental to let her know that it was a misunderstanding and said that I would be in that afternoon. Sandy then proceeded to tell me that if I didn't bring the dress back by the time I had stated that she was going to call the police and report me for theft!!! DISGUSTING! What kind of business is this?? I had just finished telling her that I was bringing it in that afternoon and why it wasn't returned the day before. She was just nasty from the get-go and didn’t need to make threats. It was a misunderstanding and I would have brought the dress in on day 4 had I known. I would never recommend anyone to rent from this shop because not only was the customer service completely unacceptable, but the dresses were dirty and looked as if they were NOT dry cleaned in between customers.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture L, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love love love my dress! I found it in a magazine and then went online to find a location at which I could purchase it. There was one location in all of Colorado that had it...the Bridal Boutique! I was so pleased! Thanks Bridal Boutique! ~Katie

Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1302819340830 flpic
220x220 sq 1302819376408 honeymoon
220x220 sq 1302819296268 cake

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sandy and Terri at the Bridal Budget Boutique are amazing women to work with. Visit their boutique and you will be amazed at the beautiful gowns that they have in stock. They offer excellent customer service and a very customer friendly atmosphere! My destination wedding brides and cruisers love to visit their boutique and they have always found exactly what they are looking for. They also rent tuxedos!

7230 Meade St, Westminster, CO 80030   See On Map