About Bridal Biz Beauty

Airbrush Makeup, Makeup, Bridal, bridal party, rochester New York, Canandaigua New York, updos

Feeling overwhelmed planning your BIG DAY?

We can help! Make one call and we can provide the following services for you and your bridal party:

Formal updo's and regluar/airbrush makeup application.

We come to your location when servicing small or large bridal parties located within the Rochester, Canandaigua, Buffalo, Syracuse and the Finger Lakes area

Please check out our website for more information.

www.bridalbizbeauty.com

Bridal Biz Beauty "WE COME TO YOU"

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Linda and Julie did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I’s make up and hair. We had a huge snow storm the day of my wedding and there was a travel advisory. They were troopers and still made it to my hotel at 6 am in the morning to keep the schedule for the day regardless of the feet of snow. Linda was very responsive everytime I had questions and always returned my calls within the hour. She also gave me some recommendations to prep my skin before my wedding day with different moisturizers and such. I have oily skin and her suggestions definitely helped me look my best the day of the wedding. I am very happy I chose Bridal Biz and would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Linda did my bridal party makeup and she did an amazing job! Before the big day we did the trial that was perfect! She stayed in contact to make sure the schedule worked for the day of as well as sweet texts! On the big day Linda was so happy and an amazing presence to have around us!! I would recommend Linda over and over again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Bridal Biz Beauty FAQ

My Photo Album

26 Photos

19 El Centro Drive, Rochester, NY 14609   See On Map
585-503-7143 (phone)
Bridal Biz Beauty is a wedding Hair and Makeup Artist from Rochester NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rochester NY, , Canandaigua NY, and Buffalo NY. Bridal Biz Beauty is a professional wedding Hair and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Rochester NY wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Formal updos, makeup, and eyelash extensions .