Bridal Belle

4061 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Belle

It's one of the most important days of your life; let us help you make it perfect! The Bridal Belle has been bringing wedding day dreams to life in the Rochester area for more than 30 years. We are family owned and operated and take great pride offering the kind of friendly, helpful, and personalized service that makes each one of our customers feel like our only customer.

Your complete satisfaction is always our goal. Our knowledgeable, experienced bridal consultants take great care with every detail and are eager to assist you and your entire wedding party. We offer gowns from size 0 to 30 in a variety of styles and price ranges to meet any bride's needs. We know you're obsessing over every detail of your big day; let us obsess over your dress!

At The Bridal Belle we love what we do. Owners - and sisters - Celeste and Candi are delighted to be carrying on the tradition of a small, customer-focused bridal shop started by their Mother in 1955.

For an occasion so deeply personal, customers deserve the time and attention that the big dress stores simply can't provide. Everyone at The Bridal Belle is a full-time employee, which means we can focus our full attention on really getting to know our customers. The Internet is great for browsing and getting ideas, but we invite you to come in, see the true colors, feel the real fabrics, and tap into our expertise. It will be our pleasure to guide you through choosing the right dress - and accessories -- to make your special day truly amazing!

Please call us at 585-334-5057 to make an appointment.

You can't miss our sign when you're driving to us!
Bridesmaids gowns, shoes, mothers separates.
Bridesmaids gowns, shoes, mothers separates.
Bridesmaids gown selection.
Bridesmaids gown selection.
One of our Bridal dressing rooms.
Our sale bridal and mothers gowns.
Our sale bridal and mothers gowns.
One of our Bridal dressing rooms.
Our sale special occasion, shoe, and flower girl section.
Our sale special occasion, shoe, and flower girl section.
View from the road.
Our entrance area where you can view our 50+ year old collection of bride figures.
Bridesmaids gowns, shoes, mothers.
Bridesmaids gowns, shoes, mothers.
Our sale bridal gown section.
Our sale bridal gown section.

91 Reviews for Bridal Belle

Bridal Belle 6
Bridal Belle 7
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I went to Bridal Belle, for my first wedding dressing shopping experience. I have to say it was amazing! Barb, was amazing she put me in a couple dresses, saw what I was liking, and then was like hold on I have more ideas. I must have tried on ten dresses! She knew this was my first experience and that I didn't really have a clue what I was doing. She was able to make it a very fun day and I learned a lot about what I do and don't want.!! Thank you!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful dress

This was the second salon I had gone to to try to find the dress. They were professional and helped me to find my dream dress. After I chose the dress, I was able to come in to try it on several times with friends and family. The seamstress that works with them is great and very reasonably priced!

Theresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous Experience

Everyone was fabulous to work with! I explained what I was looking for in a dress and found the perfect one! They were ok with holding onto my dress up until the day before my wedding without any problem. Would 100% recommend them!

Bridal Belle FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Flower City Nuptials
    Flower City Nuptials Wedding Officiants

Like many brides-to-be, I looked through many magazines for inspiration. One of the dresses I fell in love with was at Bridal Belle and I had to try it on. I showed up without an appointment and they indulged me by letting me try on the dress. When it looked terrible, they didn't rush me out of the store. They asked me if I wanted to try on more dresses. I told them I didn't have an appointment and they still helped me. I am plus-sized woman and was worried I wouldn't find anything that I could try on (many bridal stores don't have plus-sized dresses and some made me feel bad for being plus-sized). Bridal Belle made me feel special and beautiful. I found and bought my dress there. I would recommend anyone go there for their dress if they want exceptional customer service and gorgeous dresses!

• 4061 West Henrietta Road Rochester, 14623 See on map