Bridal Beauty

Azusa, CA View map

The Bridal Beauty Team is a professional makeup and hairstyling service located in Los Angeles, California. They specialize in brides and weddings. Consisting of a certified and trained traveling team, this company is fully equipped with high-quality products, the knowledge of advanced techniques and the skill set to provide clients with their dream look. Bridal Beauty prides itself on being punctual, professional and flexible. Whether you need this service for one person or for 10, these seasoned artists and stylists use their eye for detail, steady hand and creativity to give clients a long-lasting and fresh look.

Trials and consultations are encouraged to ensure there are no surprises on the big day. Their services include contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup, on-site services and an assistant. Other services include:

• False lashes
  • Individual lashes
  • Updos
  • HairStyling/Clip in extensions

Follow us on Instagram @BridalBeautybyJen_

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Katrina
    Katrina A. Married on 07/03/2021

Bridal makeup and hair

I feel so blessed that I found Jennifer and her team to get me and my bridesmaids and flower girls ready for my wedding. The whole experience I had with her was amazing! From our trial together to communication in between to the wedding day. During the trial she really took her time and asked questions to learn about me and what I like. She also gave me a lot of great tips and ideas for bachelorette and honeymoon getaways. I feel like a made a new friend! She's someone you just want to hang out with. Jennifer is an incredibly warm and attentive person and I felt so at ease and taken care of working with her. She puts a lot of pride and effort into her work and she made sure that everything looked exactly how I wanted it. I let her know the week before the wedding that I wanted my freckles to show through the makeup a little bit and she had purchased a new foundation to achieve this look for me. The foundation felt like nothing on my face, I was pretty amazed with it. On my wedding day when she was done doing my hair and makeup, I looked in the mirror and wanted to tear up, I was ready to marry my love. I felt so beautiful and still looked like myself and not a totally different person like how I see some brides look after their makeup is done. I am already looking forward to another event so I can book with her again and I know I'll be recommending her to anyone I know that wants to look amazing for any particular event. If you book with Jennifer, you can rest assured you are working with someone who is highly skilled, kind, professional, and such a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you, Jennifer for being a part of my special day!! I am so grateful for you ❤
    Pamela Married on 10/08/2020

Bridal Beauty Team

Jen, Karen and Veronica were amazing!! They were punctual, patient and so talented!! The wedding party looked amazing ❤️❤️❤️highly recommend!
    Victoria Married on 09/26/2020

Bridal makeup and hairstylist

Jennifer was the absolute best makeup and hair artist I could’ve asked for to get me ready for my wedding! She was early, professional and really listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly.
    Everyone commented on my makeup and hair the whole night. She’s absolutely the best!

Azusa, Ca Azusa, CA, 91723
Location of (Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding