Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez

We Bring the Beauty To You

Let us take care of your makeup, skin and hair! Have your makeup done flawlessly by an experienced AIRBRUSH makeup professional who also is a Medical Esthetician. Look like yourself but BETTER! Christie and her Beauty Team use TEMPTU airbrush systems for a flawless look as well as professional makeup brands for all skin types.  Makeup professionals have experience with every skin color and skin type and we can make you look your BEST. We can apply the perfect style of false lashes to suit your eye shape and look. Christie's 10 years in the BRIDAL beauty industry includes::: weddings, special events (PROM and Bat Mizvahs), print advertising, commercials, corporate events, theatrical events and high profile clientele.  She was recently published in Maxim magazine and loves working with models from all over the world. Her numerous published bridal work has been a dream come true, and she loves seeing how collaboration can make magic.

Christie and her Beauty Team stylists give you the perfect hairstyle, so ask about hair and makeup wedding packages today!  Now offering 100% Remy Human Hair Clip In Extensions with complimentary color matching.  We can accomodate large bridal parties at no additional charge. See my website for more information.

As well as an Bridal Beauty Specialist, Christie is a licensed Paramedical Esthetician experienced in working with Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons, to make your skin look look great even without makeup. Christie is very experienced in skin conditions and diseases so you can rest assured she will take upmost care in your skincare needs before, during and after your big day.  I believe that makeup should enhance what you have underneath. I do many different skincare treatments to get your “wedding face” in optimum condition prior to your special day.  Skincare Consultations are always complimentary before and after your big day.

LIKE our FACEBOOK page for UPDATES on SPA & MAKEUP EVENTS, SPECIAL DISCOUNTS and TIPs/Tricks

Follow us on INSTAGRAM @christielopezmakeup and #christielopezmakeup

Serving all of South Florida.  Based in Palm Beach, FL.  By Appointment only.  Se Habla Espanol.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Manicure/Pedicure (2)
Consultations (1)
Tanning (1)
Licensed (1)

Christie was wonderful. She made everyone feel relaxed. Everyone was very happy with her work on their hair and make-up! She was on time, accommodating and ensured the bride was very happy with her look. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christie Lopez is the most wonderful woman! Our wedding got cancelled at the last minute due to a hurricane and Christie went the extra mile to show up bright and early in the morning to have a sunrise ceremony the next day and make me feel like a stunning bride even after a long emotional week! She was more than accommodating, she was quick and amazingly talented, she was sweet, and she made me look and feel like a bride should on her wedding day :) I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Christie from start to finish!

THANK YOU, Christie Lopez! You are amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture JoAnna, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I am SO happy I hired Christie for both hair and makeup on my wedding day. She and her team did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids, my mother/mother-in-law/grandmothers were in love with how everything turned out. My hair and makeup couldn't have been more perfect. Most importantly, everyone was completed on time...even with a last minute add on! I would highly recommend hiring Christie on your wedding day, you will not be disappointed.

View Vendor Response

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1453515645838 wedding hairstyles 6 111413

NEW PAYMENT PLAN !!!!! TAKE UP to 12 MONTHS TO PAY with CC

$5.00 Value | Promo Code: easyPAY
REQUEST a custom payment plan for you and your bridal party! No more lump sum payments, we can invoice you monthly at a price you can easy afford. Get superior service without the burden of only 1 or 2 payments.
#WW1ae607eec685d8c8
220x220 sq 1391005195801 johnson03

Follow us on INSTAGRAM and get a FREE LASH APPLICATION

$20.00 Value | Promo Code: INSTA2014
Follow us on INSTAGRAM.com/christielopezmakeup for fun makeup before/afters and more! Mention you followed us when getting your makeup done for FREE FALSE EYELASH STRIP to enhance any eye shape! @christielopezmakeup #christielopezmakeup
#WW735cef1de29cd164

10 ENDORSEMENTS
What can we say other than...Christie Lopez and her team are spectacular! Christie is kind and easy to work with. She creates fantastic beauty timelines for the wedding day. We highly, highly recommend her and the her entire team!

Christie is one of the best artist in the biz. She has masterfully made the dreams come true for many of our brides on their special day. I highly recommend Christie for your makeup and skincare needs. She knows her craft.

Christie Lopez is highly recommended by us! Beautiful artistry, professional and wonderful experience working with her!

Christie is very talented not just as a makeup artist but a women who knows style, look and how to make you feel your best. Weddings are such important events and Christie goes to no end to ensure you look your personal best while still being natural! I love her work and personality! She is an artist that can be trusted and will leave you walking away feeling your very, very best!

Nice work Christie!