P.O. Box 98, Bohemia, NY 11716 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Beauty Co.

Bridal Beauty Co. is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Bohemia, New York. Their experienced stylists provide a beauty itinerary for your big day and will be with you throughout the process to take care of all your hair and makeup needs. They aim to create a gorgeous look for you that fits your vision and personality to ensure you look and feel amazing when you walk down the aisle.

Bridal Beauty Co. provides on-site hair and makeup for you and your wedding party. Their hair services include blowouts and clip-in or permanent extensions, as well as updos and styling. To complete your look, they offer airbrush and contour makeup applications, along with false and permanent lashes. If you desire a gorgeous wedding day glow, you can take advantage of their spray and airbrush tanning options.

Follow Bridal Beauty Co. on

Beautiful hair and makeup
Beautiful hair and makeup
weddingpacketsampler7
Hair and makeup done

4 Reviews for Bridal Beauty Co.

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

I would use Erica again in a heartbeat! She did a great job for me and my bridal party!

Sent on 07/06/2016

christina · Married on 10/04/2015

Erica was incredible. She traveled for my wedding and arrived with everything we needed. I didn't even do a trial with her. Just showed her a Pinterest pic and she brought it to life. My hair was perfect. I constantly get compliments.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Robin · Married on 09/12/2015

I would absolutely recommend using this vendor. Erica was extremely helpful and was always quick to respond. She was accommodating to all of my needs. The makeup artist who did my makeup, Maryn, was incredible and she went above and beyond. She even helped me put on my veil! The makeup lasted all day and night. I never looked and felt better in my life.

Sent on 07/06/2016