26 MEADOWBROOK LN, Malvern, PA 19063-5003 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Beauty by Laura

Welcome to Bridal Beauty by Laura. I am an on-site, MAC-Pro, airbrush makeup artist and hair stylist who caters to ALL brides and bridal parties for beautifully flawless makeup and hair styling for your unique, seamless and cohesive wedding style.

Please click on my website for complete information, and follow me on Instagram @bridalbeautybylaura for continually updated images of my work.

Follow Bridal Beauty by Laura on

makeup5
makeup2
hair
Bridal Beauty by Laura
A before and after of a bride for her makeup trial. Airbrushing was used to create a flawless...
A before and after picture of a bride for her wedding makeup trial. Airbrushing was used to even out...
makeup3

Bridal Beauty by Laura 5
Bridal Beauty by Laura 6

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly Recommend

Do not hesitate, hire Laura for sure! Not only is she super talented, but kind and genuine. She made my mom, sister, and me all feel comfortable and calm the morning of my wedding...and we looked stunning!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Nikki Vorauer · Married on 05/26/2019

so sweet to work with!

Laura was so great to work with and really made the wedding day go so smooth! She was prompt and brought an awesome team to assist with all 10 girls. We were actually finished with hair and makeup early and had time to spare!
    I can’t say enough about how happy I was with how my look turned out! The airbrush was perfect, and stayed all day and night, no touch ups necessary! And my hair was better than I even imagined! Plus, all of my girls looked stunning, including my mom and grandmom who Laura was excellent with working with! Would definitely recommend Laura for your special day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Sara · Married on 03/23/2019

Laura did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! I had seen Laura in action when she did the hair and makeup for my friend for her wedding and when I was looking around, I remembered how great of a job she did! My hair is very hard to get to stay in a style (I have very long, painfully straight hair) and I can say with confidence that it stayed in 100% for the entire day!!! As soon as I contacted her, she remembered who I was (almost a year and a half later!) after only meeting me for about 20 minutes while she was finishing my friends hair! When I went for my trial - which she does from her home - we ended up doing a completely different hair style than we did the day of my wedding and Lara never missed a beat! She didn’t make me come back and pay for another trial! I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she worked her magic! The best part about Laura is that she not only does hair and makeup, but that she does Mac airbrush OR regular makeup application if you choose! Thank you Laura for handling my panic attacks about timing and your help in keeping me calm and making me beautiful for my special day! She also did my moms hair and all of my bridesmaids hair and had a partner for makeup! Pictures In the brown hair is my made of honor!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 7
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 8
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 9
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 10
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 11
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 12

Bridal Beauty by Laura's reply:

Sara, thank you for your kind words and for being the kind of bride for whom every vendor wants to work. You made a stunning bride, and I was honored to be a part of your day. Your family and friends made the day so much fun for me and Andrea. Wishing you lifetime of happiness!!

Bridal Beauty by Laura FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20