North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number

About BRICKMAN ENTERTAINMENT

Hi! We are Brickman Entertainment and I want to thank you for your interest in my entertainment services for your special event. As one of Weddingwire's professional DJ'S , I have performed and emceed for over 2000 weddings and 100's of corporate functions, nightclubs,schools parties, festivals, and fundraisers over the last 11 years. No one has entertained more clients in the Southeast. My rate includes travel, setup and tear down with NO hidden fees.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE

* I offer a DJ service featuring over 200,000 songs of all kind of genres,also we provide a karaoke service with 5 systems containing over 300,00 songs I can tailor my playlist to your approval and help coordinate the events in any timeline to guarantee your satisfaction. I have name brand equipment with backup systems on every gig for 100% reliability, as well as a light show. I can be mellow and tasteful or I can deliver the nightclub experience to your guests; but you get to decide. I can provide radio edited list. Best of all, should you have special requests, I will make sure I have them, at no extra charge to you.

* I will emcee your event, if you desire, and make sure everything goes smoothly.

I can entertain your pre-ceremony guests, play for a cocktail hour, and pack the dance floor with songs from the 50's to today.

As a full-time professional entertaining for a living, I have worked with artists like Cory Smith,Hip Hop Artist Shanin,The Taylor Brothers and more. I know the importance of being reliable and satisfying my clients needs. I am 5 star rated, booked over 500 events this year. Have worked with Nascar this year for various events to.

After reviewing all of your bids, please take the time to call me or email me to discuss your special needs as I would love to work with you to make your entertainment experience a truly memorable and positive one

DSCI0036