Brianne Leigh Weddings

Castle Rock, CO View map Visit website

$1,500 Package Price

Brianne Leigh Weddings delivers timeless memories throughout the entire state of Colorado including the Denver metro area, Colorado Springs, Littleton, Telluride, Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge and Rocky Mountain National Park. Our team also operates out of Maryland, serving Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia. Services include: wedding day management, partial planning, design and more!

It starts with you. From the very beginning at our discovery call, we’ll work together to explore your budget and needs. Our custom packages are made specifically for you. No matter which package fits you, we’ll be there throughout the entire process. Our expertise and experience allow you to save time and energy! We focus on relieving the stress, while you can enjoy the fun of planning.

We’ll help you pull together the most perfect celebration that is uniquely you. And, on the big day, we’ll allow you to be present by taking care of all day-of initiatives.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carly
    Carly C. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

Brianne was absolutely incredible to work with. She made the day of go so smooth for my husband and I. I debated going with a day of coordinator but easily one of the best wedding decisions we made. We would have been lost without her
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 07/03/2020

Professional, Personal, and Amazing Attention To Detail!

Brianne is incredible, I want her to plan every event for me! She has an eye for design and detail and is the most organized person I've ever worked with. She really helped make the wedding planning process go smoothly and make sure everything was taken care of. I struggled with how to put the schedule and timeline together for our wedding day and Brianne outlined everything so clearly. She also curated and organized the cutest welcome bags for our guests with the most thoughtful details, everybody loved them! Brianne was a delight to work with and would recommend her to anyone.

Real Weddings

Team

Brianne Leigh
Brianne Leigh
Owner & Lead Wedding Planner

I’m Brianne Leigh, a Maryland and Colorado wedding planner and day-of coordinator.

I’m here to help you take in the entire day and allow you to be present throughout the entire wedding planning process. Taking the stress off your shoulders, my approach is unique and personalized. From the beginning, we work together to create a custom package based on your budget and needs.

You won’t have to worry about sourcing the right vendors, navigating the to do’s and logistics of wedding planning, or bringing your design and inspiration to life. I’ll help save you time and organize the most incredible day you can think of. And, we’ll have a lot of fun along the way.

Monica
Monica
Lead Planner

I grew up planning every single birthday party since I can remember. Every single occasion, in fact. It would be 6 months out and I would have a detailed schedule and plan for the entire day. Yup, I was a crazy 8 year old! I knew that planning events was something that I had to get into when I was a teenager and realized that none of my friends cared about planning or organizing anything. I knew my love for it was not normal!

My dream is to open a Bed and Breakfast, like Lorelai from Gilmore Girls. My favorite place is the beach – when I lived in Florida, I would go every single day even if it was just to watch the sunset. I eat peanut butter every day and will gladly take spoonfulls out of the jar – YUM!

Stefany
Stefany
Assistant Planner

My passion is all about memorable experiences, that is why I love wedding planning. I think what really matters in life is all those unique moments that stay in our hearts forever. The moments that remind us that we only have one life, we better live it and enjoy it in the best way we can. With wedding planning, I can help couples create those joyful moments since this is my life’s passion, it motivates me to work with all my heart and do my best. Here is where I can use my best skills to make someone’s dream day unforgettable.

I love nature and traveling, especially in those places where I can look at sunrises and sunsets or at night stars. I also love extreme sports – bungee jumping, fly boarding and swimming with sharks!

Castle Rock Castle Rock, CO, 80104
720-734-5998
Location of (Brianne Leigh Weddings)
326 Colony Point Place Edgewater, MD, 21037 See on map
410-237-0921

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding