Brianna Rothman Makeup

Cumberland Center, ME View map

Makeup is my art and I'd love to share it with you. I have over a decade of of wedding makeup experience and have trained all over the country to perfect my technique. I offer airbrush as well as false lash application and would love to chat with you about your wedding day makeup plans. Please email me for details. briannarothman@gmail.com

Lindsay Married on 09/08/2018
    Brianna is such a dream to work with. I really wanted natural looking make up, which isn't easy to find with wedding make up artists. I felt so beautiful but also still felt like myself, and I also just really enjoyed hanging out with her! She was such a calm, cool presence the day of my wedding. She is the BEST!
    Allison U. Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful!

Brianna was so easy to work with and I felt beautiful on my wedding day! She always was responsive to emails, flexible, and friendly. We all looked great without looking too done up. Brianna does fantastic work and I highly recommend her!
    Tracie Married on 10/07/2017
    I can't thank Brianna enough for the great work she did for my bridal party. There were five of us and we all got exactly what we wanted. We received SO many compliments at the wedding. Brianna was very easy to work with and her pricing was on point with other makeup artists I was reviewing as well. I was worried about makeup to begin with because I have a history with acne and I don't like to wear a lot of makeup. I told her that I wanted to look like my myself just polished and she NAILED it. I was very nervous the day of the wedding and Brianna made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Brianna to anyone looking for profession makeup. She is the best!

Cumberland Center, ME, 04021
2073184154
Location of (Brianna Rothman Makeup)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding