San Diego, CA 92130 Map · Phone number

About Brianna Kebo Events

Brianna Kebo Events is an innovative wedding and event planning firm based in Southern California. We aim to create a unique experience for our couples by incorporating their personalities into their wedding day. We hope to introduce a type of environment where imagination is encouraged. We will guide you through your entire planning process, and offer our recommendations in order to support your wedding day vision.

Follow Brianna Kebo Events on

47ee3320ca51c262 1267930760848 5

18 Reviews for Brianna Kebo Events

• saki14

Jodi · Married on 09/02/2012

Brianna is AMAZING!!!! I dont know what i would do without her!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2011

Bree was my life saver! She was my wedding day of coordinator but she did so much more for me than just your typical "day of planner". Before the actual wedding, she answered any and all of my emails, offered vendor suggestions, took all of my phone calls, met with my husband and I personally a couple times and also met us at our reception venue with my caterer and helped suggest my floor plan layout and fantastic ideas for the look of the room. Bree always offered her suggestions for any small details that came up with so many great ideas that saved us time and money. She presents very well, she is very friendly and professional. Our families loved her! I honestly can not imagine what my wedding day would have turned out like if it were not for her. Her organization, attention to detail and calm manner made our day so perfect and I was seriously stress free because she handled my entire day!!! I highly recommend Bree!!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Lynne · Married on 07/03/2011

On a scale of 5, Brianna was a 10!! We were initially attracted to her beautiful logo as it suggested she had taste and class. When we talked to her on the phone, there was a clear professionalism in her voice. When we met, we knew she was the one for us. We started out with "day of" service, and even then, she worked well before the wedding day. Later we expanded the service and she worked so hard and went above and beyond her commitment. Brianna was willing to execute details in any way I wanted regardless of it's difficulty.
    She is very calm and professional, and knows her stuff. She was easy to work with, always available and gave us her complete attention. We had a catering nightmare, and she was able to hide this from the guests and the bride and groom to make the evening a complete success.
    I can't recommend Brianna enough! She is delightful to work with and does a superior job! Again, she is a 10 on a scale of 5!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Brianna Kebo Events FAQ

• Brett Alan Film Productions
    Brett Alan Film Productions Wedding Videographers

Brianna is a fantastic wedding coordinator!!! Brianna has been the wedding coordinator at several weddings I have filmed or photographed. She is professional and always has everything under control. Her clients are in the best hands. It is a true joy to work with her! Please consider Brianna Kebo Events when looking for your wedding coordinator! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

• San Diego, 92130 See on map