Stockton Springs, ME 04981 Map · Phone number

About Briana Daily Photography

I am a Maine wedding photographer who specializes in engagements and portraits, as well. I consider my approach photojournalistic. I like to tell a story through my photos. Starting with details of your day and moving into natural moments. Of course I also shoot traditional portraits, but I like them to be relaxed and candid in nature, not rigid or overly-posed. I take cues from your personality and prompt you rather than pose you. I like to set you up and let you interact with your partner, family surroundings and the lens.

9 Reviews for Briana Daily Photography

Michael · Married on 05/23/2015

No I’m not groom nor the bride. I’m a DJ who specializes in weddings. I meet, consult and advise brides and grooms to make their event a success. One key factor to making an event happen smoothly and naturally is to have your vendors work together as a team. I’ve seen more than my share of caterers and photographers ruining receptions by worrying about their speciality.

I had the privilege of working with Briana Daily at the Ridley and Miles wedding held at the Mariners Church in Portland, Maine on April 9th of 2014. Let me say, “She is 100% professional, talented and a team player.” She was always on cue for those perfect moments and checked in with me regularly. I can’t express how much this helps your event. She is always concerned about the timeline and flow of the event; too many photographers just worry about the photos, but not her. This event went very well. The photos look amazing! I’m looking forward to the next opportunity to work with her and helping another happy couple. If she’s available, “Book Her Now!"

Sent on 07/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2014

We absolutely loved working with Bri for our wedding photos. She got really amazing shots (like, pictures I would expect to only see in a magazine) and really captured our day from start to finish. We aren't the "posy" type, but she made taking some posed pictures really fun and comfortable. Her photojournalistic style, though, is what really drew us to her, as it was the candid moments that meant the most to us. She got shots that I had no idea she was even taking, and I feel like I can relive the day just by looking through our pictures. We would absolutely recommend Briana Daily to any couple that wants pictures that will capture the special moments of their wedding day!

Sent on 05/25/2014
  • User3393096 · event on 05/19/2013

We used Briana Daily Photography for our engagement pictures and were incredibly pleased with the results. The whole experience was very relaxed and comfortable, which isn't what we expected from friends' stories about having engagement sessions with other photographers. Briana was great to work with, and the pictures were amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2013