1775 Chestnut Ave. Suite G, Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number

About Brian Morrison Photography

Creativity, an open mind, a journalistic perspective and unwavering attention to detail. That's what Chicago wedding photographer Brian Morrison brings to each wedding he has the honor to photograph. Brian combines his visual and artistic talents with excellent personal service and state-of-the-art digital equipment to deliver beautiful results for his clients and their families. Brian works out of Glenview, and is available for weddings throughout the entire Chicagoland area, including Milwaukee.

153542d3
ww
am05

2 Reviews for Brian Morrison Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a wonderful time working with Brian for our wedding and engagement pictures. He is a great photographer and has a wonderfully laid back personality and is easy to work with/get along with. He is very open to any ideas or suggestions that a bride/groom would have and also is very creative in his own choice of pictures and framing of shots. We will definitely use him for any future photographic needs!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • raeyn

Lindsay · Married on 01/30/2010

4.2
      3.0

Brian was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day. He directed our pre-ceremony photo shoot wonderfully, and during the ceremony and reception I barely noticed him as he snapped away. He even stayed a little late to capture the special dances during the reception since we were behind schedule. He posted my photos on his site less than 2 weeks after my wedding, and planned to send me my high-res DVD so it would arrive when I returned from my honeymoon. I am delighted with the photos I received, though there were fewer of them than some other photographers provide (about 400 for 6 hours of photography). Unfortunately he did not take any of the food or harpist at cocktail hour, though I had written that I wanted those shots. Also, my hair was done to the side, and many of the pre-ceremony "posed" shots only show the side without hair, which is much less attractive. Overall I am very pleased and do recommend Brian. I love his photographic style and he was a totally stress-free vendor.

Sent on 02/16/2010

Brian Morrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance