910 Creek Run Place, Temple, GA 30179 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Brian Little Productions

We believe that weddings are more than an event to document for a keepsake. We believe that weddings are a story; A story of two lives coming together at one very special place in time. Weddings have emotions, some happy, some sad. Weddings have colors, locations, style, and character. Weddings involve people with personalities, hopes, dreams, and ideas.

Our goal is to capture those people within the event that is taking place. Not so it is documented, but so it is captured and remembered in relationship to the story that is unfolding. Our goal when you watch your finished film is to laugh, cry, and remember. Whether it is the first anniversary or the 50th, we want the emotion to remain the same.

Follow Brian Little Productions on

bride flower girl

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Brian Little Productions

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

I was lucky enough to meet Brian at my oldest sister-in-law's wedding. I believe that was one of the first weddings he did. We were so excited to get the video back and we were not disappointed! Six months later he did my other sister-in-law's wedding and it also turned out gorgeous.... So it was no surprise that Brian was one of our first calls when we got engaged. Our video was more amazing that we could've ever hoped for, including the ceremony as well as footage through the entire day...I definitely can't watch it without tears of joy. We get to relive our wedding all the time, all thanks to the wonderful work of Brian Little! Absolutely worth it!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2015

Brian was our videographer for our wedding day. From the beginning, he was quick to respond to any questions. I had one in-person meeting with him where he was professional and went over every detail. He made this part of planning stress free and captured our wedding perfectly. We couldn't be happier. Hopefully he is available on your date, because you'll want him to capture it!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Christian · Married on 05/17/2014

Brian was amazing! I feel like I have the most special day of my life right at my finger tips whenever I watch my wedding video. He is so easy to work with and I couldn't be happier with the end product.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Award

Brian Little Productions Pricing

Brian Little Productions Price Rates

Brian Little Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 910 Creek Run Place Temple, 30179 See on map