1654 Eagle Trace Dr., Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number

About Brian Hinchman Photography

I'm a freelance photographer based in Middle Tennessee. I've been taking photos for the last three years of various sporting events, weddings, portraits and other happenings that capture important moments of families' lives. I have a family of my own so I understand the importance of documenting life's memories throughout time.

As a teacher of Digital Arts and Design at a local high school, I am constantly coming up with concepts to keep my photography fresh and exciting. Also, as a teacher I have blocks of time that allow me to be flexible in scheduling appointments.

bhlove
bhcapitol
bhbridge

1 Reviews for Brian Hinchman Photography

Brandon · Married on 11/30/2013

Brian Hinchman was awesome! He's professional, punctual, has an amazing photographic eye and he made us laugh the whole time! I highly recommend his services to any couples looking to have quality pictures to remember for a lifetime. We were so happy Brian captured our special moments, which ranged from before the ceremony started all the way through to the fun at the reception. Vows, introduction, cake cutting, couple's first dance...he captured it all, and for that we're forever grateful.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Brian Hinchman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images