Bri By Design

Garner, NC View map
$3,100 Package Price

$3,100 Package Price

BriByDesign.com

Bri By Design is a wedding planning service, specializing in month-of and on-the-day wedding event coordination, based in North Carolina, also serving Maryland, and Virginia. A natural planner with over 10 years of event planning experience, Bri aims to make your day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible with her professional assistance. Bri By Design offers a free 30 minute consultation of your wedding event, and a range of packages and services to suit all needs.

Bri By Design has experience planning a variety of wedding events, including both religious and non-religious ceremonies, eco-friendly wedding events, and civil unions. Bri offers a selection of wedding coordination packages to best suit the needs of the couple; ranging from complete event design and coordination, to simple timeline management for the day-of proceedings. This vendor offers a free 30 minute consultation to ensure you get the best from your Bri By Design experience. Some of the services offered by this vendor include:

• Wedding website creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Setup and tear-down services
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Dwight
    Dwight D. Married on 09/11/2021

"A+" Player

In my line of work, I'm always looking for the "A" player. That person who is punctual, shows up when they say they're going to, organized, always has a great attitude, and is just easy to work with.

My wife and I have decided that after our experience with Bri Hensley organizing our wedding, she is forever going to be our go to lady for event we're planning.

First of all, I just love how organized she is.

My wife and I are not that organized when it comes to this type of stuff. Bri never judged us or made us feel bad. She took care of all the details. The best part was that on the day of our wedding, true to her word, we didn't have to worry about anything.

Bri, you're the best investment we made during this wedding, and would have been so stressed out if it wasn't for you. We'll definitely be hiring you in the future. We loved working with you.
  • Ilon
    Ilon W. Married on 06/26/2021

Bri is absolutely the BEST!

Bri was absolutely wonderful as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding this summer! Throughout the entire process she was highly professional, communicative, and organized. She was very willing to work with us to give us the perfect wedding. We gave her a very disconnected idea of how we wanted our decor to look and she made it look absolutely beautiful on the wedding day (see pictures)!! The entire wedding day moved extremely smoothly due to Bri's amazing coordination. I highly recommend Bri for everyone who wants the wedding of their dreams!

Bri By Design's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Ilon! I absolutely loved working you and Ashley and helping to create this part of your love story! Your intimate celebration was so so special and I am honored I was able to be a part of it! Wishing you all a lifetime of happiness!
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 06/19/2021

Bri is amazing

My husband and I got married June 2021 and I honestly cannot imagine our big day without Bri (Bri By Design). If you are considering hiring her as your wedding coordinator, do it! She made sure the entire day was stress-free, took care of all of the communication with vendors, and ultimately made our wedding vision a reality. She was also so wonderful to work with! I really cannot recommend her enough. Bri makes sure couples can enjoy the wedding day with her expertise, support and attention to details. Thank you so much, Bri!

Bri By Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly & Chris! I had a blast celebrating your love with you and I am honored I was able to help you enjoy the day! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Spencer Hensley
Spencer Hensley
Assistant

Spencer is not only my husband, but my right hand man. He is passionate about each wedding, because Bri is passionate about it, and lets be real, he doesn't want to mess anything up! As an entrepreaneur himself, we like to say he is the muscle & the charmer of the group. We love that we are able to offer rentals with Spencer's help, as well as serve both sides of the wedding party equally.

200 Wickerleaf Way Garner, NC, 27529
Location of (Bri By Design)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding