200 Wickerleaf Way, Garner, NC 27529 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bri By Design

BriByDesign.com

Bri By Design is a wedding planning service, specializing in month-of and on-the-day wedding event coordination, based in North Carolina, also serving Maryland, and Virginia. A natural planner with over 8 years of event planning experience, Bri aims to make your day as stress-free and enjoyable as possible with her professional assistance. Bri By Design offers a free 30 minute consultation of your wedding event, and a range of packages and services to suit all needs.

Bri By Design has experience planning a variety of wedding events, including both religious and non-religious ceremonies, eco-friendly wedding events, and civil unions. Bri offers a selection of wedding coordination packages to best suit the needs of the couple; ranging from complete event design and coordination, to simple timeline management for the day-of proceedings. This vendor offers a free 30 minute consultation to ensure you get the best from your Bri By Design experience. Some of the services offered by this vendor include:

• Wedding website creation
  • To-do lists
  • Setup and tear-down services
  • Woman-owned
Follow Bri By Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service

Photos 28 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Bri By Design

Mary C. · Married on 04/10/2021

The BEST coordinator there is!!!

Bri is the absolute BEST!!! If you are considering hiring her for your upcoming event, let me save you the time and stress in deciding...DO IT NOW! I hired Bri to be my day-of coordinator for my wedding. To be honest, when I originally started planning our wedding, I did not want to hire a day of coordinator. I started looking around at coordinators when I realized that I really didn't want to be bothered on my wedding day with the silly little things like answering vendor questions or guest problems. Bri was the first person I spoke with, and after about 5 minutes on the phone with her, I knew she was the one! Not only is she extremely sweet and enthusiastic about what she does, but she was so professional and detailed oriented throughout the planning process. She along with her assistant Spencer made our wedding day PERFECT! It was so much fun having them hang out with us for the weekend! Our bridal party, family, and venue LOVED them! They kept everyone relaxed and smiling while keeping the day running like a well oiled machine. We are so grateful for all their hard work! I am really not sure what I would have done without her. She seriously is the greatest ever!

Sent on 04/24/2021

Bri By Design's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Catherine! I am so happy that you were able to enjoy all the hard work put into wedding planning! We LOVED working with you, your family, wedding party, and great vendor team!

Lauren E. · Married on 12/05/2020

Bri is absolutely the best!

Bri is absolutely AMAZING! We hired her to be our day of coordinator, and she was not only the biggest help on the day of but also very helpful in the months leading up to the big day answering the million questions I have! As we got closer Bri was soooo on top of things! I would reach out asking about something and she had already done it! This girl knows EXACTLY what she’s doing! I’m the biggest worrier and Bri made it so that on our big day I didn’t worry about a single thing! Literally the most stress free day of my life thanks to Bri!

If you’re thinking about hiring a coordinator ...HIRE BRI!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Tangie L. · Married on 05/16/2020

Bri is the best!

Bri was a pleasure to work with! While we were not able to see her in action on our wedding day due to COIVD-19, we thoroughly enjoyed working with her during the planning process. She is detailed, organized, always kind, and quick to respond. Not to mention understanding during a difficult time!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Bri By Design's reply:

Tangie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I know your elopement will be beautiful! I hope you will choose to share some photos afterwards so I am able to celebrate the love of you and Pat!

Cheers,
    Bri

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bri By Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bri By Design 1
    Birthday Special

Bri's Birthday is July 8 and in celebration she is offering a 10% discount to anyone from WeddingWire who books with payment by then!

Schedule your free consultation now: https://bribydesignevents.hbportal.co/schedule/5eb9ac0a730e5d12382d8d9a

Team of Bri By Design

Spencer Hensley

Spencer Hensley

Assistant

Spencer is not only my husband, but my right hand man. He is passionate about each wedding, because Bri is passionate about it, and lets be real, he doesn't want to mess anything up! As an entrepreaneur himself, we like to say he is the muscle & the charmer of the group. We love that we are able to offer rentals with Spencer's help, as well as serve both sides of the wedding party equally.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 200 Wickerleaf Way Garner, NC, 27529 See on map
    Location of (Bri By Design)