P.O. Box 53, Newington, VA 22122 Map · Phone number

About Brent Forbes Photography

Hello,
I’m Brent Forbes, I'm a wedding photographer based in the greater Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. It is my greatest joy and honor to have you consider me as your wedding photographer. Photography is my passion. My interest started at a young age. My father was an amateur photographer and I was always amazed at what his final results were on prints or slides. I remember his makeshift darkroom. On many evenings he would seal off the kitchen windows and with just a red photo bulb to illuminate the room, he developed film and made prints.

My experience really began later while I was in the Air Force while stationed in Japan many ago. I purchased my first decent Nikon film camera there to permanently capture my travels. I eventually mastered the camera and photographed as a hobby but pursued other interests to make a living while still developing my photography skills

It’s my greatest joy to be able to be a part of someone’s most important moments, such as the celebration of two people’s love for each other. My style of shooting is a combination of photojournalistic and traditional photography. My goal is to capture the true essence of life from the purity of a kiss, of a couple in love, siblings just goofing off, or that somber moment of grief that we all face when we've lost a loved one.

I love taking pictures, and I love being able to capture those special moments in people's lives, creating images that will be enjoyed for years and years, and above all...to capture your story. Thank you for considering me to photograph your special memories. I have built my business on recommendations and I realize that you have many choices and I will do everything I can to live up to the trust you have in me.

gallery410023
slide047
lgslider037

40 Reviews for Brent Forbes Photography

Silvina · Married on 11/19/2016

OUTSTANDING! Brent Forbes is so knowledgeable he immediately put my husband and I at ease when we didn't really know what questions to ask. This was the easiest part of the entire wedding planning! All of our pictures turned out amazing and he helped us with all the posing! He was also so speedy with getting our pictures to us. 10/10 would use his services again, I will recommend him to everyone I know! ????????

Sent on 01/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Brent is AMAZING! There are no words to describe how happy I am that we chose him take our engagement and wedding photos. His customer service is top notch. He responded immediately to any questions I had and he was very flexible to our needs. But my favorite thing about Brent is...the photos! They were absolutely beautiful and he captured every moment. He quickly delivered everything he promised us. I would recommend him to any and everyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sudan and Alyssa · Married on 08/28/2016

Brent is an exceptionally skilled and experienced wedding photographer! After spending about a month researching and reading reviews we decided to sit down to meet with him to lay out our vision. After building more relationship and viewing his bound books we knew he was who we wanted to capture our big day. For our engagement shoot he took breathtaking photos especially at sunset capturing all of the looks we wanted for our announcements, website, and invitations. We were thoroughly impressed and received a resounding response from family and friends. We thought if he could duplicate those shots for the wedding we'd be beyond content. So when we got our batch from the outdoor, rustic themed wedding ceremony and barnyard reception we were blown away. He really outdid himself and we are so grateful. He's got an eye for portrait style photos, is very likable, competitively priced and as professional as they come! We highly recommend Brent to anyone in need of great service and marital memories!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brent Forbes Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• VP Consulting Event Design
    VP Consulting Event Design Wedding Planners

It was such a pleasure working with Brent Forbes Photography. Thank you, for arriving early, being prepared and genuinely caring about my couple! Your professionalism was on point. I can't wait to see all your beautiful pictures! I loved the detail shots you were getting at the beginning of the afternoon! Your eye for catching the priceless pictures is worth everything... Cheers to you and I can't wait to work with you again for another smooth wedding!

• A-Listed Events LLC.
    A-Listed Events LLC. Wedding Planners

I did a wedding with Brent a few weeks ago and I must say, working with Brent was really great! He was there for all of the big action through out the day. It was very hot, but I know he was able to get some really nice shots of the bride and the entire wedding! I would love to work with him again!

• P.O. Box 53 Newington, 22122 See on map