Oceanside, Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Breeze Photography

Breeze Photography is a wedding photography company located in Oceanside, California, with a mission to capture the love shared between two people and the union between two families. Owner and lead photographer, Breanna Perez, takes great pride in photographing weddings and the role she plays in the big day. She is caring and passionate about documenting the emotional wedding moments that bring tears to the eyes and goosebumps to the body.

Breeze Photography uses a mix of natural and traditional photography styles. Breanna is committed to her couples and can travel to multiple locations, stay extra hours, and provide a second photographer. The high-quality and high-resolution photos are available as digital files, prints, on canvas, and in wedding albums. Breeze Photography also schedules engagement photos, wedding portraits, PHOTO BOOTH, and is willing to travel to destination weddings.

Follow Breeze Photography on

Breeze Photography 7
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I had such an amazing experience with my photographer! She brought her assistant on the day of the wedding and before hand had been coordinating with me the entire time because I had so many questions! I had her make sure I didn’t have a double chin as well throughout all of my photos which I was super scared about! She got the best photos ever and they are now all displayed throughout my house. Thank you so much I would absolutely hire you again! You went to the end of the world to make sure everything was good and perfect for the day of the wedding! I could not have had a better photographer!! Thank you so much! I will remember you forever!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Breeze Photography 12
    Breeze Photography 13
    Breeze Photography 14

Gloria · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible experience and photos!

Brea was incredible! She is so friendly and helped put us completely at ease throughout the day. I really appreciated that she was willing to scout our location with us to determine the best places for the shots we wanted. She went above and beyond to get us the group shot that we were hoping for. I am so grateful for her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Breeze Photography Pricing

Breeze Photography Price Rates

Breeze Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Breeze Photography 1
    Military Discount
    We love our military! Both active duty and retired will receive a 10% discount.

• Kristina Davini Photography
    Kristina Davini Photography Wedding Photographers

Breanna is amazing! Besides being a great photographer, she is the most organized person I know :)

• Oceanside Oceanside, CA, 92058 See on map