Oceanside, Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,950
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Breeze Photography

Hey there! Hello to all of my future brides, grooms, and anyone else who found their way here to my storefront. I am Brea! I'm the wedding photographer who is chomping at the bit to cover your wedding. I love people, I love love and I love photography! That puts me right here, where I need to be, capturing YOUR wedding. Yay! Tell me, who, what, where, why and when!? I. Want. To. Know. Everything! lol I am a ball of energy and I smile your entire wedding day becasue lets face it....its your wedding day!

A little about me? My business is located in Oceanside, California but I serve all of Southern California. I an extremely pationate about photography, especially wedding phtoography. The day you two tie the know is that day I will remember forever. You two will be embedded in my heart as I am fortunate enough to witness you two say "I DO". Ahhh! Exciting!

Enjoy peeking at my pictures, every wedding is a bit different as I strive to capture the mood, feelings, and vibe of each couple as they are. Everyone is different! Let me get to know you so I can capture YOU and deliver what you know will be perfection.

Breeze Photography uses a mix of natural and traditional photography styles. I am extemely committed to my couples and can travel to multiple locations, stay extra hours, and provide a second photographer. I can even add another photographer is need be! The high-quality and high-resolution photos are available as digital files, prints, on canvas, and in wedding albums. Our posibilities are actually endless, so shoot over ideas and thoughts and we can make it happen. Some extras my company also offers are;

~Photobooth

~Liability insurance

~Engagement Session

I am looking forward to chatting with you two and I am most definitly looking forward to your wedding day!

Follow Breeze Photography on

Breeze Photography 7
  • Sharron

Sharron · Married on 07/13/2019

Just wonderful ♥️

Brea and her second shooter Rachel were just amazing. They were easy to work with and I could tell they cared about capturing our special day! That day was a whirlwind, but I knew I was in good hands with them. I have received some sneak peaks and just makes me more excited to see the rest. I can't say enough good things about them. Before, during and afterwards Brea has been professional, sweet, genuine and responsive. If we lived in CA we would definitely want to ask her to capture other future life moments.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Breeze Photography 12
    Breeze Photography 13
    Breeze Photography 14

Reena Norville · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos and professionalism

Breanna was very professional. Got back to me in a timely manner. She was friendly and made me comfortable. The photos came back sooner than expected and they were absolutely stunning. She captured everything I wanted and even our personalities dorky. She even got great photos of all the family and friends that attended, including my pups. If we ever have another event, I will be using them again.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Breeze Photography 15
    Breeze Photography 16

Breeze Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Breeze Photography 1
    Photobooth Discount

$100 off Photobooth when you mention this deal!

• Breeze Photography 2
    Military Discount
    We love our military! Both active duty and retired will receive a 10% discount.

• Kristina Davini Photography
    Kristina Davini Photography Wedding Photographers

Breanna is amazing! Besides being a great photographer, she is the most organized person I know :)

• Oceanside Oceanside, CA, 92058 See on map