Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI 49004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Brea Oakes Photography

Brea Oakes Photography is West Michigan Wedding Photographer serving couples across Western Michigan. Based as a Kalamazoo Photographer, She strives to capture the authentic moments of love and emotion using photojournalistic techniques. Fostering a laid back space for natural moments to occur capturing the connection and pure emotions.

Brea is an expert at creating comfort in her sessions. She takes extra care to preserve each moment as it is happening so spouses can relive their true wedding day memories. Brea Oakes Photography offers full- and partial-day packages, and she is happy to customize a collection. Each experience includes an engagement session and assistance with timeline management.

copy 6939 51 1533359 159785491378243

Real Weddings 36 Photos

2 Reviews for Brea Oakes Photography

• Kayla

Kayla Bethany · Married on 08/08/2020

Such an amazing photographer and made my wedding day even more special!

Brea is such an amazing photographer and person. It was such a pleasure to work with her. She helped to make my wedding day run smooth and make it absolutely perfect. She communicated with me many times before the wedding and met all expectations and even exceeded them! I cannot stop looking at my wedding photos. She did such an amazing job capturing the amazing day!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brea Oakes Photography's reply:

Kayla- thank you so much for all the kind words. I’m so happy this experience was the best for you. It makes my heart so happy ❤️

Brea Oakes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Trash The Dress
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Brea Oakes Photography

Brea Oakes

Brea Oakes

Owner

I am not your average West Michigan Photographer. I'm an artist through my lens (enneagram 4 here) and love sharing my views of the world through it .
My world revolves around my two girls and they are strong-willed like their Mama so they keep me on my feet. I am always snapping photos of them because I want to capture every ounce of little they have left. Lets be honest, time is something we will never get back. The closest thing we have left are photos to relieve it. So every month I make a photo book for them (yes they have a lot) but I love that they have these memories to treasure someday.
My household is usually chaotic during the day and at night you can find me winding down in front of Netflix on the couch or staying up too late to edit sessions.
I love soaking in the outdoors and am usually chasing the sun with my camera. I believe in keeping vibrations high and I think everything happens for a reason. People are brought into your life for a reason. I aim to make each session engaging, encouraging, laid back and comfortable. There is no such thing as perfect planning, perfect smiles and robot poses. I get creative with the natural moments that take place in the session because it is within those true moments that showcase your connection and unique story.
I use a documentary style approach and will help guide along the way to make you feel comfortable. This should be a fun and stress free experience, so I'll be in the moment with you and your family being silly and making it enjoyable.
I really put my heart and soul into my sessions and its not just about snapping photos and delivering your gallery. It really is so much more. I hope to to celebrate all your big moments and in between just because moments.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI, 49004 See on map
    (269) 762-9406 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brea Oakes Photography)