Bravura Entertainment

124 W. Jericho Turnpike, Holtsville, NY 11742 Map · Phone number

About Bravura Entertainment

DJ Entertainment and Live Music Company. Wedding Exclusive.

DJ
Kid and musician

161 Reviews for Bravura Entertainment

Theresa Towers · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing !!

Bravura was the most perfect choice for our music needs at our wedding. We had a DJ, MC, saxophone player, and percussionist. The live elements really add to the party and make it truly special. Tony was our MC and was amazing to work with. He was professional and listened to all of our requests. The final music meeting with Josh was great, very detailed and it was followed exactly that night. The party atmosphere we wanted for our wedding was made possible by Bravura. Guests came up to us after the wedding to tell us how great the music was. We are so glad we chose Bravura for our wedding!

Candice Lopez · Married on 10/19/2018

Our guests are still talking about it

How do I even begin to describe how amazing our Bravura experience was? From the very beginning Josh and Tony answered any question we could come up with and assured us that they would be able to accommodate all of our needs.

The guests are still talking about how shocked they are that our dance floor was always full. The DJ, precussionist (I urge everyone to add a percussionist to their event) and emcee were absolutely flawless. Everything we had discussed with Josh leading up to the wedding came to fruition and without a single hiccup. The group was able to incorporate Sinatra, salsa, merengue, throwbacks, new hits and even some fist-pump worthy songs into a seamless night of partying. There isn't a single thing I would have changed about the night and would recommend Bravura to anyone who is looking for some wedding entertainment.

Bravura Entertainment 1

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I had an amazing experience using Bravura from start to finish for my July 14th, 2018 wedding! From the day I booked I had full confidence with their service and level of professionalism. Tony, the owner, was so welcoming and really made us feel like family when coming into his studio. He presented all of his packages upfront, no hidden fees or up charges which i really appreciated. After meeting with Bravura I did not need to look any further. We booked about a year and a half prior to our wedding and the whole process leading up was smooth and easy! I work long days and they worked with me on having phone calls later at night to go over details, and made sure to accommodate and be aware of the hours i could answer the phone! They were also easy to access over email and took note of anything i sent over. We added a saxophone late in the game and that was super easy as well! The day of the entire staff was amazing, from our awesome DJ, Alfonso who made sure to play all of my request, to the Sax player Andrew who was AWESOME, really added a fun touch to our reception! Such a worth while add on. Our MC, Josh was incredible. He knew we wanted high energy, ALL night and he made sure to incorporate that and keep the party going until the last second. He was wonderful to work with as our point of contact and so detail orientated the day of! I could not be happier with my decision to use Bravura, incredible team dedicated to making sure our went smooth and perfect! Request Josh, he will not disappoint!!

Bravura Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,401.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

• Christy Ann Cosmetics
    Christy Ann Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

We are proud to recommend Bravura Entertainment. Bravura is the most requested Wedding Entertainment Company in New York. Contact Bravura for a no obligation presentation or attend a private performance showcase to see why we recommend them so highly.

• 124 W. Jericho Turnpike Holtsville, NY 11742 See on map
    6319233636 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only