124 W. Jericho Turnpike, Holtsville, NY 11742 Map · Phone number

About Bravura Entertainment

DJ Entertainment and Live Music Company. Wedding Exclusive.

262a88d69d34c7b9 1360345903795 RAM1028

Bravura Entertainment 5
Bravura Entertainment 6

Sean Rogan · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best Wedding DJ around

My wife and I got married 5/25/2019 and I just wanted to take a minute and thank Bravura for everything . From the moment we first walked in to the studio , to the last song at our wedding Bravura could not have been more accommodating and so easy to work with . The music selection throughout the night was beyond perfect, I’m pretty sure no one sat down the entire night because everyone was dancing. Pat was incredible on the Piano and vocals , one of my guests even said to me “that guy could easily replace Billy Joel at MSG and not many people would be able to tell the difference” Tony as an Emcee brought the perfect amount energy to the room , but also knew exactly when to sit back and just let the party happen . If you are thinking about hiring Bravura , stop what you are doing and immediately give them a deposit check , they are the absolute best!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Concetta Seridge · Married on 06/21/2019

Best dj ever !!

From start to finish we worked with Josh and he was absolutely amazing !! He made our wedding everything we could’ve hoped for. He has so much good energy and got everyone dancing and having a good time. I’d recommend bravura to anyone and everyone ! My brother already has booked with them for his 2020 wedding and my sister now says after our wedding she will definitely also be booking with them as well !

Sent on 06/24/2019

Phil · Married on 04/05/2019

Very satisfied with Bravura

MC: Josh Zaid
    DJ: Rob
    Percussionist: Rosario

We booked Bravura about 6 months prior to our May 2019 wedding. Josh was the studio manager and we selected him as our MC. He recommended Rob as the DJ, and Rosario as the percussionist. We went with the basic DJ booth, 2 light towers, and the up-lighting room package. Their prices were reasonable.

Josh was a pleasure working with up prior to the wedding day, explained everything to us, and was very responsive to our calls and emails. On the wedding day, Josh made all the announcements perfectly, kept the party going, and said all the right things at the right time. The crowd really liked him.

Rob was great during the outdoor ceremony playing all the wedding songs timed perfectly. I don’t recall the preset mix during the cocktail hour, but it was loud from the large crowd in a small space and I was running around like a mad man. Once we got into the reception, Rob took over from the dinner music to the dancing. The music was exactly what we wanted. We gave Bravura very loose guidelines with top 20 must plays and let them do their thing as the professionals. Rob transitioned all the different genres of music smoothly between oldies/classics, slow songs, salsa, reggaeton/latin pop, pop, and dance music (we had a multicultural wedding). The dance floor was always busy even when the bride and I weren’t on the dance floor. There was something for everyone at least at some point of the night; I recall the elders dancing earlier in the night during the classic oldies. Rosario kept the beat the whole night and complimented the music really well, especially the salsa and latin pop music. I don’t recall a solo from Rosario (unless I missed it while running around). Make sure you let Bravura know you’d like to see him in action on a solo. We received a ton of compliments on the Bravura team. Sound system and light towers were excellent.

I wasn’t sure if the up-lighting would be worth it, but we decided to go with the lighting package and cut some costs on flowers and decorations. I’m happy to say the up-lighting was a nice touch to help the room pop and it looks cool in the photos. I remember walking into the reception and being very impressed with the lights, which was the most vibrant part of the room. You can switch the light colors during the reception if you want, but we left them one color the whole night. We went with the magenta to match the bride’s color theme.
    Bride and I were extremely happy with Bravura. We definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Bravura Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,401.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

• Christy Ann Cosmetics
    Christy Ann Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

We are proud to recommend Bravura Entertainment. Bravura is the most requested Wedding Entertainment Company in New York. Contact Bravura for a no obligation presentation or attend a private performance showcase to see why we recommend them so highly.

• 124 W. Jericho Turnpike Holtsville, 11742 See on map
    6319233636 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only