BraskaJennea Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BraskaJennea Photography

Hey Hey Potential BraskaJennea Bride...and Groom! CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to the fastest, most fun, and yet potentially most stressful ride of your life! It is my extreme honor to not only capture this once in a lifetime event as only I can, but to try and alleviate some of that stress.

You see, I'm not only a Professional Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer, I was first a wedding planner, and floral designer. So, when I say "Weddings are my thing!" I literally mean it.

I know the ins and outs of weddings better than just about anyone...I've seen it ALL...and know how to avoid it, or prepare for it. Together we will work out a plan of attack, a.k.a. my BJP Wedding Day Timeline, and I'll do my best to prepare you, and your entire Bridal Party, for the most amazing images, & FUN in the process.

So, check out the following pages of information (and images) on the BraskaJennea Weddings Experience, and then contact me to setup a meeting or book your date.

Let's get this party started...RIGHT!

xoxo~ Braska Jennea

P.S. Weddings are meant to be fun and "happy, happy, happy, JACK" so if you're a "Bridezilla" or "Momzilla" I'm saving you the heartache of falling in love with me right now...we won't get along. :( Happy planning though...and just try to chill! ;)

P.S.S. For Wedding Planning Wisdom, and QUESTIONS to ask your potential Wedding Photographers, check out this blog post...and the links contained at the end of it! You won't be sorry ;-) http://wp.me/p15TSz-Ml

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Knoxville

Follow BraskaJennea Photography on

6 Reviews for BraskaJennea Photography

Braska was amazing to work with! She really went above and beyond. She made all the bouquets and floral arrangements for our wedding and they were by far more beautiful that I could have even imagined! She was also the photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see all of our wedding photos, but we are loving the sneak peaks! You won't be sorry if you select her for either photography or florals.

Profile Picture User4553649, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography

Hiring a photographer was the hardest part of wedding planning for me. I live in Huntsville, AL, and all of the photographers in my area I either didn't like, or couldn't afford. When I first saw Braska's work, I figured she would be of the "can't afford" variety, but I decided to meet with her anyway. Her prices turned out to be quite affordable, and I loved her pictures more than anyone's I've seen in my area.

The day of the wedding, Braska was the biggest lifesaver. When she showed up, she helped me finish my makeup, because it was quickly turning into a mess, and she helped me keep touching it up throughout the evening, whenever I started crying. She also helped me fix my hair after the ceremony when I stupidly tried to take my veil off by myself.

After the wedding, I got so many compliments on how much fun my photographer was to work with. Everyone really enjoyed having her around. My pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS, and I couldn't be any more pleased. There are some things I would do differently if I had to do it again, but Braska is not one of those things. I would hire her a hundred more times, she was absolutely the best decision I made about my wedding. (Other than my groom, of course!)

Profile Picture User2632293, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Braska exceeded my expectatations for my sister's wedding! She was fabulous on the wedding day and went above and beyond. I told her she was like having a best friend, favorite aunt, photographer, and wedding coordinator all in one. But most importantly the final pictures were amazing! She transformed the plain into extraordinary and is very gifted at setting scenes and capturing great photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/14/10, 1 Review