50-400
Venue Setting

About Branches Catering

Perfect On & Off-Site Catered Affairs, Beach and Winery

BRANCHES PERFECT CATERED AFFAIRS

You can expect nothing less than an extravagant event from Branches Catering, a premier New Jersey venue and catering service. Whether you’re planning a beautiful wedding, a social event of any sort or a corporate event, we can assure you the event will be something to remember.

"The entire staff goes above and beyond for you and they certainly made us and our guests feel very welcomed. The food is delicious and there's plenty of it!! All of our guests raved about the food."- Jenn

With our award-winning venues and service, we will assist you every step of the way to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Let us plan and execute every detail with our chef-inspired menus and unique style.

OUR VENUES

Branches Catering has their own dedicated private event venue, Branches, located in West Long Branch, New Jersey, located just minutes away from the Jersey Shore. From the moment you step through the majestic wrought iron gates onto our beautiful grounds and the spectacular waterfall garden, you'll fall in love with Branches, one of the most impressive and accommodating wedding facilities central New Jersey, has ever seen.

Branches Catering is proud to work with Laurita Winery in New Egypt, New Jersey! We are the caterer for small private events and weddings at Laurita. The winery's one-of-a-kind green facility constructed of recycled and reclaimed local barns creates the perfect ambiance your indoor winery wedding with just the right amount of rustic charm. This unique New Jersey winery is surrounded by a setting of rolling hills, local farms and a picturesque backdrop that rivals anything in Napa Valley or Southern France.

Are you looking for the Branches experience, but have an off-site location for your event? Branches off-site catering service, Off The Branch, will allow you to celebrate in unparalleled elegance and style at the location of your choice. Contact us today to arrange a consultation or for more information.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Centerpieces (1)

We booked Branches for their venue and catering in West Long Branch. I need to start off my review with saying that Monica and Robbie literally saved our wedding day. We had some hiccups along the way but once I had my new all star team with Monica and Robbie - they really pulled out all the stops to make the day perfect. I'm not sure how he pulled it off but Robbie promised me no rain and was able to pull in a favor with the weather gods to make sure it was a beautiful day. Their team was super attentive to our needs all night long. The food... serious hats off to the chef! I have never been to a wedding where people complimented the food so much. Two weeks later and people are still talking about it. Unintentionally the floorplan had a few high top tables in the bar area and guests complimented how there was so much space for the children at our wedding to run around in that area and play without getting in the way of the other guests (highly recommend this for others with kids at their wedding!) It made me as the bride so happy to know my guests were so happy. I wish I had the chance to work with Monica from the beginning because she has the right amount of sass to keep up with me and has this presence to put all your nervous energy aside and keeping you smiling. Call her and BOOK HER!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Michael and I are elated that we chose Branches as our wedding venue! When you first drive up the venue doesn’t look that big, but once you’re inside the sprawling ranch flow is unique and welcomed! The space is clean, and odor free with different areas for smoking placed strategically around the outside of the building. All my guests RAVED about the food and drinks. Monica set up my different DIY projects so well that people were complimenting the venue on them… thinking it was their props! Everyone had plenty of space to sit and mingle, and they even had some cornstalks and pumpkins to add to my rustic theme. Joe, our Maître D, was AMAZING; he kept the liquor coming and made sure that my husband, our parents, and me never had a want or care the whole night. Overall, we had an interesting journey with Branches, but we wouldn’t change it for the world! We originally booked our wedding venue in 2015 with Holly. Our wedding date was 10/07/2017; clearly, we had some time before we had to plan anything. From when we booked, we worked with Holly, Mayra, and then Monica. Now most brides would consider that problematic, but it wasn’t! Holly set up the groundwork, Mayra met with me in late 2016 to introduce herself, and to fill in the timeline of when they needed the little nuance details. When Mayra went on maternity leave, she left me in Monica’s capable hands. Monica met with us a week before to go over the final preparation of the day, we met Joe, and we were able to drop off a majority of our supplies. She then met with my mom and I the Thursday before to allow us to finish prepping the centerpieces. On my wedding day itself Branches was transformed!! I know it sounds cliché… but I consider the whole group of them extended family. The next day, we were even invited back for a Beer Garden Brunch! Thank you all SO much for assisting in making our dream wedding come true! We promise to come back and visit and will forever highly recommend you!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Branches Catering Pricing

Wheelchair Access
Shuttle
10 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Conveniently located by the shore.. Branches has a true artistic feel when finding the perfect location for those newlywed photos. Their gourmet display and unbeatable service is a must for your reception. They’re very accommodating and you're guaranteed a positive environment from start to finish.

You can't do better than having Branches Catering cater your event. We have seen them in action at Laurita Winery as well as some weddings and we were impressed by the food, the staff and the service.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE VENUES TO WORK AT FOOD AND STAFF ARE INCREDIBLE

John and his team are truly amazing...

72 PROS I KNOW

Events

123 Monmouth Road, West Long Branch, NJ 07764   See On Map
732-542-5050 (phone)
Branches Catering is a wedding venue from New Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Jersey Shore, North Jersey, and Central Jersey. Branches Catering is a professional caterer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 2002 specializing in full-service events.