123 Monmouth Road, West Long Branch, NJ 07764 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 81
  • Deals 1

About Branches Catering

Branches Catering is a classic banquet hall wedding venue located in West Long Branch, New Jersey. Just minutes away from the Jersey shore, the private location is ideal for couples dreaming of a beach wedding. The venue also partners with Laurita Winery to provide couples with a one-of-a-kind option for their special day.

Facilities and Capacities
Branches Catering has four event spaces available. The Branches Ballroom is a stunning space for your reception. With elegant light fixtures and a hardwood dance floor, it offers a simple yet sophisticated setting. The Branches Garden is perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Featuring a beautiful stone patio, waterfall and surrounding greenery, the space provides a romantic atmosphere. The venue can host up to 700 people for a full facility event. Off-site spaces are available. Their Pier location is based at the lavish Pier Village, offering the perfect shore backdrop for your “I do.” Branches Catering also caters to Laurita Winery based in New Egypt, New Jersey. Surrounded by local farms, rolling hills and of course the breathtaking vineyards, the venue offers a picturesque backdrop that rivals Napa Valley and Southern France. Laurita Winery also has three indoor spaces available with a rustic charm. Each room can accommodate up to 225 people.

Branches Catering can take care of everything from event planning to your wedding cake. The venue has a number of event rentals available so you can bring your wedding visions to life, including chair covers, centerpieces, arches, tents and other decor. Additional services to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
With their in-house catering, Branches Catering can prepare delicious cuisine for your big day. Hors d'oeuvres, buffet and plated are a few serving styles available. The stand-out option of chef-attended stations is offered and sure to impress your guests. A custom-designed wedding cake can be created by Chocolate Carousel, as well as miniature desserts.

Other Services
Branches Catering offers bartending services. Couples can choose to have an open bar. Beverage options ranging from the traditional champagne toast to premium liquor are available.

Follow Branches Catering on

Couple portrait
Couple portrait
waterfall gardens snow
Branches Catering
mike vanessa holley boardwalk walking wedding
Branches Catering
beachfrontnorth full bridal party ceremony
Branches Catering
beach wedding chairs decorations star fish
0033lm13917
In front of Waterfall Garden
In front of Waterfall Garden
SiegelTallaricoWedding Garden10 1 11ModelRelease
Branches Catering
champagne glasses cake in the background on table
Branches Catering
kiss with veil and flowers
lov5875
1253DECIMG4183
eab6292
vasil brophywedding7 20 2012 magnolai foyer
Branches Catering
food station of stir fry attended station
Branches Catering
long view of table set up in laurita room all tab
Branches Catering
marinocouples in vineyard at laurita
circle ceremony no people
Branches Catering
jennifer bridal party laurita outside winery in
Branches Catering
laurita ceremony grand lawn chairs in arch facing
laurita room wedding horizantal
Branches Catering
long table in between rwos of vines
marinoceremony 2 vineyard laurita wedding
marinoceremony arbor aisle laurita
Branches Catering
marinocouples outdoor wedding at lauritas tent i
Branches Catering
table with lantern and wine number at laurita wine
tabpada tent
Branches Catering
tent laurita winery outside table and chair set u
wine pouring in ceremony
Branches Catering
laurita ceremony under pergola with lights
Branches Catering
table placement and decorations by fireplace in la
Branches Catering
wedding ceremony in the loft at laurita winery
fs10346

Branches Catering 1
Branches Catering 2
Branches Catering 3

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Branches for their venue and catering in West Long Branch. I need to start off my review with saying that Monica and Robbie literally saved our wedding day. We had some hiccups along the way but once I had my new all star team with Monica and Robbie - they really pulled out all the stops to make the day perfect. I'm not sure how he pulled it off but Robbie promised me no rain and was able to pull in a favor with the weather gods to make sure it was a beautiful day. Their team was super attentive to our needs all night long. The food... serious hats off to the chef! I have never been to a wedding where people complimented the food so much. Two weeks later and people are still talking about it. Unintentionally the floorplan had a few high top tables in the bar area and guests complimented how there was so much space for the children at our wedding to run around in that area and play without getting in the way of the other guests (highly recommend this for others with kids at their wedding!) It made me as the bride so happy to know my guests were so happy. I wish I had the chance to work with Monica from the beginning because she has the right amount of sass to keep up with me and has this presence to put all your nervous energy aside and keeping you smiling. Call her and BOOK HER!

Brittani · Married on 10/07/2017

Michael and I are elated that we chose Branches as our wedding venue! When you first drive up the venue doesn’t look that big, but once you’re inside the sprawling ranch flow is unique and welcomed! The space is clean, and odor free with different areas for smoking placed strategically around the outside of the building. All my guests RAVED about the food and drinks. Monica set up my different DIY projects so well that people were complimenting the venue on them… thinking it was their props! Everyone had plenty of space to sit and mingle, and they even had some cornstalks and pumpkins to add to my rustic theme. Joe, our Maître D, was AMAZING; he kept the liquor coming and made sure that my husband, our parents, and me never had a want or care the whole night. Overall, we had an interesting journey with Branches, but we wouldn’t change it for the world! We originally booked our wedding venue in 2015 with Holly. Our wedding date was 10/07/2017; clearly, we had some time before we had to plan anything. From when we booked, we worked with Holly, Mayra, and then Monica. Now most brides would consider that problematic, but it wasn’t! Holly set up the groundwork, Mayra met with me in late 2016 to introduce herself, and to fill in the timeline of when they needed the little nuance details. When Mayra went on maternity leave, she left me in Monica’s capable hands. Monica met with us a week before to go over the final preparation of the day, we met Joe, and we were able to drop off a majority of our supplies. She then met with my mom and I the Thursday before to allow us to finish prepping the centerpieces. On my wedding day itself Branches was transformed!! I know it sounds cliché… but I consider the whole group of them extended family. The next day, we were even invited back for a Beer Garden Brunch! Thank you all SO much for assisting in making our dream wedding come true! We promise to come back and visit and will forever highly recommend you!

Branches Catering 4
    Branches Catering 5
    Branches Catering 6

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Branches catered my wedding at Laurita Winery and it was fantastic! We keep getting so many comments on how the food was amazing. From the moment we booked, BJ was on top of everything. She made sure we had everything on time and was very responsive with emails. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding or party. The wedding was everything we could of asked for. They knew our vision so perfectly. Thank you for making our wedding a dream come true!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Branches Catering FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Branches Catering 1
    2019 Wedding Special

$125 per person

All Inclusive

Valid for remaining 2019 dates

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Conveniently located by the shore.. Branches has a true artistic feel when finding the perfect location for those newlywed photos. Their gourmet display and unbeatable service is a must for your reception. They’re very accommodating and you're guaranteed a positive environment from start to finish.

• Dream Horse Carriage Company
    Dream Horse Carriage Company Wedding Limos

You can't do better than having Branches Catering cater your event. We have seen them in action at Laurita Winery as well as some weddings and we were impressed by the food, the staff and the service.

• Devine Photo Booths