edgewood, Ft Mitchell, KY 41017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Brady Wurtz Wedding Videography

Receive your whole evening from start to finish broken into chapters on Blu-ray or DVD to easily relive the moment. Also receive a Music Video with the whole day condensed to one song (from musicbed.com), color corrected, and made available on the Blu-ray or DVD and online (vimeo.com, password protection optional).

Follow Brady Wurtz Wedding Videography on

1 User photo

Brady Wurtz Wedding Videography 1

Mallory Holman · Married on 10/13/2018

Seamless and Stunning

I can not recommend Brady with Brady Wurtz WWedding Videography more. We first met when I was a bridesmaid in my MOH's wedding. I saw him arrive, but don't recall him being with us the remainder of the day yet I was in a good majority of the video - I knew then, that I HAD to have Brady as our videographer.

Brady did NOT disappoint. Not only was the end product more than we could have ever imagined, but he worked seamlessly with the photographers and event coordinators the day of. He was excellent when I had questions leading up to the day, and patient with little requests.

Our Wedding video and music video are something that we will cherish for a lifetime. It's one thing to have photos to look back on, but to see the movements and motion of the day captured is truly priceless. Thank you Brady, for perfectly capturing our day!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Megan

Megan Murray · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

My husband and I could not have asked for a better videographer. Brady is very professional and got back to us in a timely manner. The video was so beautifully done. On my wedding day he worked very well with my photographers. He made me relaxed and at ease knowing that he was capturing the most important day of my life. The turnover rate for my video was way quicker than I expected. Brady is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Krissy · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

Brady is truly amazing! He is exceptionally professional, kind, and so easy to work with. He was able to captivate all of the important moments on our wedding day! We have an amazing video and raw footage that we are happy to see again and again with all of our friends and families. We are pleased to recommend him to anyone. He is really great at what he does and he deserves of the credit he can get. Hire Brady if you want to capture your wedding day in the best way!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Brady Wurtz Wedding Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD