2437 Keith Street The Starr Plaza, Cleveland, TN 37311 Map · Phone number

About BRADLEY FLORIST

As a family owned and operated business,
Bradley Florist has been a distinguished part of the Cleveland Community since 1960.

The combined experience of Owner and Designer, SCOTT ALLEN TURNER, and our design team, BENITA WALSH and MICHAEL HALL
we provide our customers with over 60 years of talent,skill and knowledge for outstanding and timeless custom designs.

Floral arrangements are a beautiful and distinctive way to create a lifetime of memories.
We are committed to providing you with the professional, personal service you deserve.

We design weddings and events in the surrounding Cleveland area
Including Chattanooga, Georgetown, Benton, McDonald and Ooltewah.
If the city you are getting married in is not listed here, call us and we can inform you if it will be possible for us to handle your special event.
Let Bradley Florist assist you in making your special day a dream come true'

Visit our BRADLEY FLORIST FACEBOOK PAGE
for more information and pictures.
Plus you can keep up with the latest news and blogs.

CHECK OUT OUR BEAUTIFUL SHOWROOM LOCATED AT
2437 KEITH STREET IN THE STARR PLAZA

Please call us with questions or to speak with our designers
SCOTT ALLEN TURNER, BENITA WALSH OR MICHAEL HALL.
Toll Free:800-972-3256
Local:423-472-3256
Or send us an email: bradleyflorist@live.com

bradleyadphoto1
bradleyadphoto1
1000811edited1

3 Reviews for BRADLEY FLORIST

Mary · Married on 07/12/2008

We used Bradley Florist for our outdoor wedding with reception inside the historic Dent House.

I had the ideas of the flowers and colors I wanted for each piece and it was their job to pull it all together and actually create what I was seeing in my head. They listened to everything I said in our multiple meetings together. There were times when I would change a piece and they were extremely helpful with suggestions all along the way. I felt very secure and trusted that everything would be exactly as I pictured.

When I saw our flowers and arrangements on our wedding day, they blew me away! They were absolutely gorgeous, even more so than what I saw in my head! I am so grateful to Bradley Florist for doing such an outstanding job and making our wedding day so beautiful!

You can see a few pictures of our flowers in Bradley Florist's Portfolio section. They have a picture of my bridal bouquet - yellow roses, white mini calla lilies, and three colors of orchids: green w/ yellow, pink w/ yellow, and white w/ pink. They also have a picture of our wedding cake surrounded at the bottom with greenery and featuring flowers from wedding on each tier.

Oddly enough Bradley also did the flowers for my husband's cousin's wedding just a few weeks before ours (we had no idea that is who she used!) and the portfolio shows a few pictures of her flowers also. Her bridal bouquet of pink roses and tulips is beautiful. I absolutely love the lime slices in her centerpiece! Genius.

My experience with Bradley Florist was wonderful and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for someone who she can trust to carry out her vision of beautiful flowers to perfectly accent her special day.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Kellie · Married on 08/17/2007

I would highly recommend Bradley Florist to any bride. They were extremely accommodating, easy to work with, and flexible. They created exactly what I wanted and stayed within our budget. Many other florists told me they could not get my flowers in the color I wanted but Bradley Florist worked hard to get exactly what I wanted. They did a fantastic job! Furthermore, they were wonderful at keeping in contact with me as we worked out the details. In addition, they were very personable and made me feel extremely comfortable. I am still so pleased with their work. I absolutely loved my flowers!

Sent on 09/04/2008
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2007

They did a wonderful job with my flowers! I had a picture of each of my grandmothers to hang from my bouquet and they put them on there perfectly! I loved my flowers! Everything was at the church before I was and it was all beautiful. I didn't have to worry about a thing with my flowers!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BRADLEY FLORIST FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Stooksbury Photography
    Stooksbury Photography Wedding Photographers

Bradley Florist is very friendly and they make beautiful flowers!

• 2437 Keith Street, The Starr Plaza Cleveland, 37311 See on map
    8009723256 (Other Phone Number)
    4234729011 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM Saturday 8:30AM to 2PM Special arrangements can be made for after hour appointments.